Win a Whirlpool Induction oven + Endless Candles voucher
This competition is organized by Homes to Love and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a kitchen prize pack (House & Home)
- Win a luxury safari to Africa + double pass to see A United Kingdom (Holidays)
- Win a Bosch washing machine + carpet court (Electronics)
You may also be interested in this:
- Competitions to win a Kitchenaid are very frequent due to their popularity. No wonder the KitchenAid Artisan food processor with it's classic design going back to 1919 is the the ultimate cooking help that let's you live your creativity in the kitchen. In many KitchenAid competitions the prize is a.. - read more
- Espresso machines to make that perfect coffee, cappuccino or latte macchiato. There is a lot of competitions to win Italian or French coffee makers. Find them there and get enjoy your cappuccino at home for.. - read more
- Recently, Jamie Oliver stuff comes up all over the place in competitions. Jamie Oiver frozen fish, Jamie Oliver pans, Jamie Oliver pots and Jamie Oliver cook books. The one thing missing is a.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Whirlpool Induction oven + Endless Candles voucher"
according to the competition's organizers.
The competition commences on 29 December 2016 and closes at 23:59pm (AEDST) on 29 January 2017. Entry is open to residents of Australia. Entrants under the age of 18 years must have prior parental and legal guardian consent to enter. Only one vote permitted per person. The draw will take place on 3 February 2017 at 11:00am (AEDST). Entrants eligible for the home owner prize will not be eligible to win the competition/voting prize. For full terms and conditions go to www.homestolove.com.au/hp. Please see stockists page for privacy notice. The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546). Authorised under permit numbers: NSW: LTPS/16/08931, ACT: TP16/02233.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers.