Its time for you to explore the rich culture and tropical landscape of Bali. Simply fill out your details in the form and stand a chance to win this prize!
Review"Win a trip to Bali" is a competition by HolidayClub Australia and has a prize pool of $5,000 for 1 prize. We like the prize pool of course. More is better! You can participate for free in this one. Signing up to this amazing promotion will get you a chance to win a trip to Bali. We have reviewed competitions by this brand quite a few times before. Top rating for what we consider a very good competition! Note: We disclose that this is a sponsored entry.
Our rating: 5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by HolidayClub Australia and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a $500 Jetstar voucher (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
- Win a $1,000 gift card for BIG4 Holiday Parks (Holidays)
- Win a stay at Wanaka Haven in New Zealand's Southern Lakes district (Holidays)
You may also be interested in this:
- There is actually a lot of competitions to win free trips to Japan even thought it may not be the obvious choice for holidays to many. Japan as a travel destination is actually very diverse. You can take the cosomppolitan city of Tokyo, formerly know as Edo, and experience crazy night life. Or see.. - read more
- Yellowstone is a national park that provides plenty of attractions to excite nature lovers in this US vacation giveaway, from steaming geysers to bubbling hot springs to hiking trails that stretch for miles. Plus, animal fans will appreciate a visit to the Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center to learn.. - read more
- With so many choices for European summer holidays it is not easy to set priorities right when you join competitions. Here is our most favourite list of European beaches. Some may come as a surprise.. - read more
- Ni hao! Ever been to China? This is a super chance to win a trip to China worth up to $10,000 and it is totally free to enter this competition!
The entry is quite fun and not difficult at.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a trip to Bali "
according to the competition's organizers.Contest Terms & Conditions 1. Agreement: These rules govern the xlWin $1000 or other promotion (Contest). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules and the decisions of the Contest judges, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants. 2. Promoter: The Contest sponsor and promoter is xlWin (Promoter). 3. Eligibility: This Contest is open to all residents of countries where the Promoter operates a competition website including Australia, who are 18 years or older, except for employees, their immediate families and anyone living with any employee of the Promoter or its or their corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies. Entrants must enter the Contest on or before the December 31st, 2017 to be eligible. Only online entries will be accepted. 4. Contest: To enter the Contest, access the Contest webpage, read these Contest rules, and follow the instructions to enter during the Contest period. A valid email address will be required. This is a game of skill in which chance plays no part in determining the winner. After registration on the Contest webpage participants will either (i) be asked a motivating question on the actual contest site, or (ii) in the absence of this they need to send their answer, in 25 words or less, to the question what is the best freebie you could imagine? to [email protected] The Contest begins on January 1st 2017 at 12:01 a.m. and ends on December 31st, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.(the Contest Period). A jury will decide on the best answer based on the entries wit, originality and creativity within two weeks after the Contest Period. The winner will be contacted by email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry. 5. Prizes: As featured on the promotion website the Contest is either a Single-Prize contest where one winner receives the one prize as featured or a Multi-Prize Contest where up to 50 winners will each receive a prize as featured according to sections 5.a) or 5.b). a) Single-Prize Contest: One (1) winner will receive the promotional Contest prize as featured on the Contest website not exceeding the value of $5000 or $1000 in cash for a resident of Australia. b) Multi-Prize Contest: A number of winners as featured on the contest website up to fifty (50) winners will receive the promotional Contest prize. Each prize is as featured on the Contest website not exceeding the value of $100 each or $20 in cash for a resident of Australia with a total prize pool not exciding $5000. The winner will receive their prize by mail, PayPal or bank wire. The winner is responsible for any tax or duties in relation to the prize unless the law specifies this to be the Promoters responsibility. 6. Banning: The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more than once with different information. 7. Other: The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice. ©2016, xlWin
© Copyright with the competition's organizers