To enter the Contest, access the Contest webpage, read these Contest rules, and follow the instructions to enter during the Contest period.
Review"Win a VS SASSOON beauty pack" is a competition by YourChoice and has a prize pool of $1,500 for 1 prize. The value of the prize given out is average. Free to enter is best! Keep your hair on point with the VS Sassoon Captivate Vanity Pack. Quite well known company that we have reviewed before. Note: This is sponsored competition but we are commmitted to provide independent rating for these as well.
Our rating: 4.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by YourChoice and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a $500 Priceline voucher (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
- Win a pair of tickets to FIFA World Cup Final 2018 Russia (Activities)
- Win a $1,000 JB Hi-Fi gift card (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
You may also be interested in this:
- Espresso machines to make that perfect coffee, cappuccino or latte macchiato. There is a lot of competitions to win Italian or French coffee makers. Find them there and get enjoy your cappuccino at home for.. - read more
- Competitions to win a BBQ are very popular even though most Aussie's own one already?! The biggest draw seems to be a Weber BBQ but there is also many other BBQ brands to be won. Win your BBQ and get ready for a great evening with your family and.. - read more
- Recently, Jamie Oliver stuff comes up all over the place in competitions. Jamie Oiver frozen fish, Jamie Oliver pans, Jamie Oliver pots and Jamie Oliver cook books. The one thing missing is a.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a VS SASSOON beauty pack "
according to the competition's organizers.1. Agreement: These rules govern the xlWin $1000 or other promotion (Contest). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules and the decisions of the Contest judges, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants. 2. Promoter: The Contest sponsor and promoter is xlWin (Promoter). 3. Eligibility: This Contest is open to all residents of countries where the Promoter operates a competition website including Australia, who are 18 years or older, except for employees, their immediate families and anyone living with any employee of the Promoter or its or their corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies. Entrants must enter the Contest on or before the December 31st, 2017 to be eligible. Only online entries will be accepted. 4. Contest: To enter the Contest, access the Contest webpage, read these Contest rules, and follow the instructions to enter during the Contest period. A valid email address will be required. This is a game of skill in which chance plays no part in determining the winner. After registration on the Contest webpage participants will either (i) be asked a motivating question on the actual contest site, or (ii) in the absence of this they need to send their answer, in 25 words or less, to the question what is the best freebie you could imagine? to [email protected] The Contest begins on January 1st 2017 at 12:01 a.m. and ends on December 31st, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.(the Contest Period). A jury will decide on the best answer based on the entries wit, originality and creativity within two weeks after the Contest Period. The winner will be contacted by email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry. 5. Prizes: As featured on the promotion website the Contest is either a Single-Prize contest where one winner receives the one prize as featured or a Multi-Prize Contest where up to 50 winners will each receive a prize as featured according to sections 5.a) or 5.b). a) Single-Prize Contest: One (1) winner will receive the promotional Contest prize as featured on the Contest website not exceeding the value of $5000 or $1000 in cash for a resident of Australia. b) Multi-Prize Contest: A number of winners as featured on the contest website up to fifty (50) winners will receive the promotional Contest prize. Each prize is as featured on the Contest website not exceeding the value of $100 each or $20 in cash for a resident of Australia with a total prize pool not exciding $5000. The winner will receive their prize by mail, PayPal or bank wire. The winner is responsible for any tax or duties in relation to the prize unless the law specifies this to be the Promoters responsibility. 6. Banning: The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more than once with different information. 7. Other: The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers