Take the survey to qualify if you have a chance to win trip to Bangkok.
Review"Win a trip for 2 to Bangkok" is a competition by HolidayClub Australia and has a prize pool of $5,000 for 1 prize. The prize really quite good. Entry is entirely for free. Bangkok here we come! Quite well known promoter of competitions which we have reviewed a couple of times. Deserves a five star rating. Note: This competition is sponsored. Nevertheless we aim to give an independent review.
Our rating: 5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by HolidayClub Australia and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a $500 Jetstar voucher (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
- Win a $1,000 gift card for BIG4 Holiday Parks (Holidays)
- Win a stay at Wanaka Haven in New Zealand's Southern Lakes district (Holidays)
You may also be interested in this:
- Get your free holiday trip to Margaret River on AussieContests, the perfect bucket list destination for food and wine with hundreds of world class wineries and restaurants. Margaret River vacation giveaway best part is that this is one of the few Australian wine regions that meets the ocean. That.. - read more
- Name one of the best destination in Australia, we can't leave Gold Coast. Free holiday to The Gold Coast is a metropolitan region south of Brisbane on Australia’s east coast. The Gold Coast vacation giveaway famed for its long sandy beaches and surfing spots. It’s also home to theme parks such.. - read more
- Trips to California are so common as prizes listed on AussieContests that we thought we need to share some holiday ideas to make the choice easier. Usually, national parks are not the main.. - read more
- Feel like going to France? Why not take part in this competition, the winner will get an amazing trip with return Air France tickets for two, Renault car hire, nine nights of luxury accommodation.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a trip for 2 to Bangkok "
according to the competition's organizers.Contest Terms & Conditions 1. Agreement: These rules govern the xlWin $1000 or other promotion (Contest). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules and the decisions of the Contest judges, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants. 2. Promoter: The Contest sponsor and promoter is xlWin (Promoter). 3. Eligibility: This Contest is open to all residents of countries where the Promoter operates a competition website including Australia, who are 18 years or older, except for employees, their immediate families and anyone living with any employee of the Promoter or its or their corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies. Entrants must enter the Contest on or before the December 31st, 2017 to be eligible. Only online entries will be accepted. 4. Contest: To enter the Contest, access the Contest webpage, read these Contest rules, and follow the instructions to enter during the Contest period. A valid email address will be required. This is a game of skill in which chance plays no part in determining the winner. After registration on the Contest webpage participants will either (i) be asked a motivating question on the actual contest site, or (ii) in the absence of this they need to send their answer, in 25 words or less, to the question what is the best freebie you could imagine? to [email protected] The Contest begins on January 1st 2017 at 12:01 a.m. and ends on December 31st, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.(the Contest Period). A jury will decide on the best answer based on the entries wit, originality and creativity within two weeks after the Contest Period. The winner will be contacted by email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry. 5. Prizes: As featured on the promotion website the Contest is either a Single-Prize contest where one winner receives the one prize as featured or a Multi-Prize Contest where up to 50 winners will each receive a prize as featured according to sections 5.a) or 5.b). a) Single-Prize Contest: One (1) winner will receive the promotional Contest prize as featured on the Contest website not exceeding the value of $5000 or $1000 in cash for a resident of Australia. b) Multi-Prize Contest: A number of winners as featured on the contest website up to fifty (50) winners will receive the promotional Contest prize. Each prize is as featured on the Contest website not exceeding the value of $100 each or $20 in cash for a resident of Australia with a total prize pool not exciding $5000. The winner will receive their prize by mail, PayPal or bank wire. The winner is responsible for any tax or duties in relation to the prize unless the law specifies this to be the Promoters responsibility. 6. Banning: The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more than once with different information. 7. Other: The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice. ©2017, xlWin
© Copyright with the competition's organizers