Take the survey to see if you qualify to win a $5,000 trip to Fiji!
Review"Win a $5,000 trip to Fiji" is a competition by HolidayClub Australia and has a prize pool of $5,000 for 1 prize. The prize pool is good! Entry is entirely for free. Fiji, here we come! We have reviewed competitions by this brand quite a few times in the past. Note: We disclose that this is a sponsored listing on our site for which we still aim to provide an objective review.
Our rating: 4.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by HolidayClub Australia and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a $500 Jetstar voucher (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
- Win a $1,000 gift card for BIG4 Holiday Parks (Holidays)
- Win a stay at Wanaka Haven in New Zealand's Southern Lakes district (Holidays)
You may also be interested in this:
- Free trips to Pacific Islands are becoming very popular giveaways. We always have some trip to Fiji, to Hawaii or even Haiti going on. These free holiday offers are often run by travel agents or airlines such as Fiji Airways or Air Hawaii. We also find Pacific cruises, often starting from NZ, that.. - read more
- Known as Australia’s most popular animal, Kangaroo has its own island. Nature takes center stage at beautiful Kangaroo Island off the Fleurieu Peninsula in South Australia. Free holiday trip to Kangaroo island to see kangaroos hop along the powdery shores, sea lions and penguins in the.. - read more
- With so many choices for European summer holidays it is not easy to set priorities right when you join competitions. Here is our most favourite list of European beaches. Some may come as a surprise.. - read more
- Ni hao! Ever been to China? This is a super chance to win a trip to China worth up to $10,000 and it is totally free to enter this competition!
The entry is quite fun and not difficult at.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more