To enter, register on the cruise voucher promotion website and answer a few questions. The prize can be used to pay in full or partially for your next cruise holiday.
Review"Win a cruise of your choice" is a competition by YourChoice and has a prize pool of $1,000 for 1 prize. The prize pool is in the mid-range. Free to enter as it should be. Not the highest value cruise giveaway recently but the fact that it comes as a voucher makes it very flexible. You can use it as you like! We have reviewed competitions by this brand quite a few times already. Note: This competition is sponsored. Nevertheless we aim to give an independent review.
Our rating: 4 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by YourChoice and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a $500 Priceline voucher (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
- Win a pair of tickets to FIFA World Cup Final 2018 Russia (Activities)
- Win a $1,000 JB Hi-Fi gift card (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
You may also be interested in this:
- Win your free trip to Europe only at AussieContest. Paris is filled with highly regarded museums, monuments and churches. Though you could easily spend your entire vacation admiring iconic sights like the Eiffel Tower and the Notre-Dame Cathedral, save some time for relaxing at sidewalk cafes.. - read more
- Win a holiday in paris and visit capital of France and allegedly a capital of love and romance. Visit the Eiffel tower, see masterpieces in the Louvre museum and take a trip on the river Seine along l'Ile de Paris and Notre Dame cathedral. Win a romantic trip with dinner on the Champs Elysees and.. - read more
- With so many choices for European summer holidays it is not easy to set priorities right when you join competitions. Here is our most favourite list of European beaches. Some may come as a surprise.. - read more
- Feel like going to France? Why not take part in this competition, the winner will get an amazing trip with return Air France tickets for two, Renault car hire, nine nights of luxury accommodation.. - read more