Well designed in Balinese architecture with private plunge pool, private kitchen and living room. Designed in Balinese artistic tradition. A perfect villa featuring a large size bedroom with Balinese style bedding. Facing to the rice terrace and slope of a small river where you can see the farmers working.
Review"Win a 6-night villa stay in Bali" is a competition by HolidayClub Australia and has a prize pool of $1,000 for 1 prize. The overall prize value is just average for this type contest. Free entry is best. Wonderful villa stay given away. Unfortunately, flights are not included but you can get flights to Bali at a very low rate if you book early. We have reviewed competitions by this brand quite a few times in the past.
Our rating: 3.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by HolidayClub Australia and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a $500 Jetstar voucher (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
- Win a $1,000 gift card for BIG4 Holiday Parks (Holidays)
- Win a stay at Wanaka Haven in New Zealand's Southern Lakes district (Holidays)
You may also be interested in this:
- A visit to Hollywood is all around stars and movies. Competitons with a trip to Hollywood as major prize are often run in connection with a new Hollywood movie launch in the cinemas, on DVD or Blu-Ray. This may be organized by the movie producers. Also Australian TV stations like Channel Seven or.. - read more
- Yellowstone is a national park that provides plenty of attractions to excite nature lovers in this US vacation giveaway, from steaming geysers to bubbling hot springs to hiking trails that stretch for miles. Plus, animal fans will appreciate a visit to the Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center to learn.. - read more
- Trips to California are so common as prizes listed on AussieContests that we thought we need to share some holiday ideas to make the choice easier. Usually, national parks are not the main.. - read more
- Win an amazing holiday in Ireland for two. Tourism Ireland has got a great competition right now that I just have to tell you about. The prizes, a trip to Ireland, is very nice of course, and to.. - read more