Well designed in Balinese architecture with private plunge pool, private kitchen and living room. Designed in Balinese artistic tradition. A perfect villa featuring a large size bedroom with Balinese style bedding. Facing to the rice terrace and slope of a small river where you can see the farmers working.
Review"Win a 6-night villa stay in Bali" is a competition by HolidayClub Australia and has a prize pool of $1,000 for 1 prize. The overall prize value is just average for this type contest. Free entry is best. Wonderful villa stay given away. Unfortunately, flights are not included but you can get flights to Bali at a very low rate if you book early. We have reviewed competitions by this brand quite a few times in the past.
Our rating: 3.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by HolidayClub Australia and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a $500 Jetstar voucher (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
- Win a $1,000 gift card for BIG4 Holiday Parks (Holidays)
- Win a stay at Wanaka Haven in New Zealand's Southern Lakes district (Holidays)
You may also be interested in this:
- Melbourne is Australia's second largest city, a popular stop on many Australian itineraries especially for culture. It's a green city, with parks, gardens, and open spaces occupying almost a third of its total area. Highlights of the city include the Royal Botanic Gardens, Federation Square, the.. - read more
- Known as Australia’s most popular animal, Kangaroo has its own island. Nature takes center stage at beautiful Kangaroo Island off the Fleurieu Peninsula in South Australia. Free holiday trip to Kangaroo island to see kangaroos hop along the powdery shores, sea lions and penguins in the.. - read more
- Trips to California are so common as prizes listed on AussieContests that we thought we need to share some holiday ideas to make the choice easier. Usually, national parks are not the main.. - read more
- Ni hao! Ever been to China? This is a super chance to win a trip to China worth up to $10,000 and it is totally free to enter this competition!
The entry is quite fun and not difficult at.. - read more