To enter, register on the promotion page for this Flight Centre voucher. The prize is a $1,000 gift card that can be used to purchase flights, book hotels, cruises or entire holiday packages.
Review"Win a $1,000 Flight Centre gift card" is a competition by HolidayClub Australia and has a prize pool of $1,000 for 1 prize. Overall nice $ value of the prize. As expected participation is free of charge. Very popular prize and rightly so! We know this brand very well as a promoter using competitions and have listed many of their previous ones. Note: We disclose that this is a sponsored listing on our site for which we still aim to provide an objective rating.
Our rating: 4.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by HolidayClub Australia and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a $500 Jetstar voucher (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
- Win a $1,000 gift card for BIG4 Holiday Parks (Holidays)
- Win a stay at Wanaka Haven in New Zealand's Southern Lakes district (Holidays)
You may also be interested in this:
- Get your free holiday trip to Margaret River on AussieContests, the perfect bucket list destination for food and wine with hundreds of world class wineries and restaurants. Margaret River vacation giveaway best part is that this is one of the few Australian wine regions that meets the ocean. That.. - read more
- Get your free holiday in Korea. Seoul is an incredible city, brimming with mouth-watering food, exciting attractions and unforgettable shopping spots. Korea vacation giveaway will serve you the amount of things to do, see and eat in Seoul. The Bukchon Hanok Village is one of the most favourite.. - read more
- Trips to California are so common as prizes listed on AussieContests that we thought we need to share some holiday ideas to make the choice easier. Usually, national parks are not the main.. - read more
- Feel like going to France? Why not take part in this competition, the winner will get an amazing trip with return Air France tickets for two, Renault car hire, nine nights of luxury accommodation.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a $1,000 Flight Centre gift card "
according to the competition's organizers.1. Agreement: These rules govern the xlWin $1000 or other promotion (Contest). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules and the decisions of the Contest judges, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants. 2. Promoter: The Contest sponsor and promoter is xlWin (Promoter). 3. Eligibility: This Contest is open to all residents of countries where the Promoter operates a competition website including Australia, who are 18 years or older, except for employees, their immediate families and anyone living with any employee of the Promoter or its or their corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies. Entrants must enter the Contest on or before the December 31st, 2015 to be eligible. Only online entries will be accepted. 4. Contest: To enter the Contest, access the Contest webpage, read these Contest rules, and follow the instructions to enter during the Contest period. A valid email address will be required. This is a game of skill in which chance plays no part in determining the winner. After registration on the Contest webpage participants will either (i) be asked a motivating question on the actual contest site, or (ii) in the absence of this they need to send their answer, in 25 words or less, to the question what is the best freebie you could imagine? to [email protected] The Contest begins on January 1st 2015 at 12:01 a.m. and ends on December 31st, 2015 at 11:59 p.m.(the Contest Period). A jury will decide on the best answer based on the entries wit, originality and creativity within two weeks after the Contest Period. The winner will be contacted by email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry. 5. Prize: One (1) winner will receive the promotional Contest prize as featured on the Contest website not exceeding the value of $1000 or $1000 in cash for a resident of Australia. The winner will receive their prize by mail, PayPal or bank wire. The winner is responsible for any tax or duties in relation to the prize unless the law specifies this to be the Promoters responsibility. 6. Banning: The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more than once with different information. 7. Other: The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers