There are lots of ways to enter, giving you more chance to be packing your bags.
Review"Win a Holiday in Italy" is a competition by Birdsnest and has a prize pool of $9,000 for 3 prizes. No complaints about the prize pool but more is always better. As expected participation is entirely free. Pack your bags for an Italian adventure. Surprise a friend, dust off your suitcase and get set for vespas, gelatos, fashion and all the fun of an Italian escape. Inspired by their latest boho bird collection, La Dolce Vita, shot on location along the Amalfi Coast, Italy we're offering you a taste of the 'good life'. We've fallen head over heels in love with everything Italian and we're excited to be able to offer you and your bestie the chance to win a dream Italian holiday - with travel, accommodation, spending money and some perfect new outfits.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
You may also be interested in this:
- Looking for best places to your free holiday to Canada? Go to Jasper National Park, As the largest national park in the Canadian Rockies, Jasper is ripe for exploration. When you're not hiking through Maligne Canyon, whitewater rafting down the Athabasca River or snapping photos of Spirit Island,.. - read more
- Get your free holiday trip to Margaret River on AussieContests, the perfect bucket list destination for food and wine with hundreds of world class wineries and restaurants. Margaret River vacation giveaway best part is that this is one of the few Australian wine regions that meets the ocean. That.. - read more
- Trips to California are so common as prizes listed on AussieContests that we thought we need to share some holiday ideas to make the choice easier. Usually, national parks are not the main.. - read more
- Feel like going to France? Why not take part in this competition, the winner will get an amazing trip with return Air France tickets for two, Renault car hire, nine nights of luxury accommodation.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Holiday in Italy "
according to the competition's organizers.Entries close on November 30, 2018.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers