Simply sign up to the promotion and you will be in for the chance to win the trip of a lifetime.
Review"Win a trip to Croatia" is a competition by tomorro and has a prize pool of $35,000 for 1 prize. This is a really great prize pool. As expected participation is entirely free. Enter for your chance to win a holiday trip to a destination of your choice! The paid trip includes flights for up to 5 people, accommodation and spending money - so what are you waiting for? Quite well known promoter of competitions which we have reviewed frequently. Top rating for what we consider a very good competition!
Our rating: 5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by tomorro and you can check out their latest competitions here:
You may also be interested in this:
- Free trips and holidays are very popular prizes in Australian competitions and you see them offered by a lot of organizers of free online competitions. Check this page for a selection of really cool free trips to be won. Under our prize category
- Bali holiday competitions treat you to luxurious resort or villa stays on the 'Island of the Gods'. Enjoy the landscapes of Bali with beautiful beaches, mountains and picturesque rice terraces. Go on a shopping trip for Balinese arts, souvenirs and home decoration in Jimbaran. Get pampered with SPA.. - read more
- Trips to California are so common as prizes listed on AussieContests that we thought we need to share some holiday ideas to make the choice easier. Usually, national parks are not the main.. - read more
- Ni hao! Ever been to China? This is a super chance to win a trip to China worth up to $10,000 and it is totally free to enter this competition!
The entry is quite fun and not difficult at.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a trip to Croatia "
according to the competition's organizers.Entries close on June 4, 2019.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers