Please complete your details to be in the running.
Review"Win a Miele vacuum cleaner" is a competition by House of Home and has a prize pool of $1,077 for 3 prizes. The prize pool is ok but they could do better next time. As expected participation is entirely free. Miele is a premium European brand that has upheld a tradition of producing excellent vacuums for decades. Known for their power and long-lasting performance, all Miele models are popular with customers. Quite well known brand that we have reviewed quite many times.
Our rating: 4 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by House of Home and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a $500 Online voucher (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
- Win a prize incl a Sonos PLAY: 1 from House of Home's Christmas giveaway (House & Home)
- Win an Airsack (House & Home)
You may also be interested in this:
- The displays in the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus are just as you’d expect them to be on a Samsung flagship, and they remain the best screens you can get on any Android phone. The S9 has a 5.8-inch screen, while the S9 Plus has a spacious 6.2-inch display. Win your free Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9.. - read more
- Competitions to win large LCD or LED TV sets. Win a Sony Bravia, Samsung, LG,Sharp or Panasonic LCD TV. Some of the prizes even include blu-ray or home entertainment.. - read more
- We proudly present the winner of our members competition Win an iPhone 6s - Tania C was the lucky winner this time!
Tania could hardly believe her luck when we contacted her to deliver.. - read more
- We found a really cool giveaway in a competition by Miss Mel. If you are old enough or have been to Germany or Brazil where they were around a bit longer you may remember the classic Volkswagen Van.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Miele vacuum cleaner "
© Copyright with the competition's organizers