To enter, just complete the online entry form.
Review"Win a trip to Praslin" is a competition by tomorro and has a prize pool of $35,000 for 1 prize. Great great prize pool, nice! As expected participation is free. Enter for your chance to win a holiday trip to a Praslin! The paid trip includes flights for up to 5 people, accommodation and spending money - so what are you waiting for? We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions. Maximum points for this!
Our rating: 5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by tomorro and you can check out their latest competitions here:
You may also be interested in this:
- Free Flight Centre gift cards are great competition prizes. The Flight Centre vouchers can be used to purchase flight tickets, hotel accommodation, activities and tours, rental car and travel insurance. You can use them at one of the more than 700 Flight Centre stores in Australia. There is also.. - read more
- What is your dream destination in Asia? Free holiday in Asia will take you to Bangkok, Thailand. A modern capital home to opulent Grand Palace, gold-spired wat Phra Kaew, canals and also best nightlife. Make the most of your free trip to Asia by visiting Tokyo, Japan’s capital with skyscrapers,.. - read more
- With so many choices for European summer holidays it is not easy to set priorities right when you join competitions. Here is our most favourite list of European beaches. Some may come as a surprise.. - read more
- This comp should be pretty quick and easy to take part in if you are good with words or less competitions. Describe your dream Kogan Cruise. Well, when you read what this cruise is about and.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a trip to Praslin "
according to the competition's organizers.Entries close on June 4, 2019.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers