To be in the running, just submit your fully completed details.
Review"Win a trip to Vietnam" is a competition by tomorro and has a prize pool of $35,000 for 1 prize. Top value prize pool given away. As expected participation is free. Win a trip to a lifetime for you and five friends and go to Vietnam! Rich with great places and cultures. Quite well known promoter of competitions which we have reviewed a couple of times. We award a top rating based on this.
Our rating: 5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by tomorro and you can check out their latest competitions here:
You may also be interested in this:
- Competitions for a family holiday in Disneyland can get you to one of the many Disney theme parks around the world. There is Disneyland California in Anaheim, Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, Disneyland Paris Tokyo Disney Resort and the smallest of all Hong Kong Disneyland Resort. Shanghai.. - read more
- Win your free trip to Europe only at AussieContest. Paris is filled with highly regarded museums, monuments and churches. Though you could easily spend your entire vacation admiring iconic sights like the Eiffel Tower and the Notre-Dame Cathedral, save some time for relaxing at sidewalk cafes.. - read more
- With so many choices for European summer holidays it is not easy to set priorities right when you join competitions. Here is our most favourite list of European beaches. Some may come as a surprise.. - read more
- Win an amazing holiday in Ireland for two. Tourism Ireland has got a great competition right now that I just have to tell you about. The prizes, a trip to Ireland, is very nice of course, and to.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a trip to Vietnam "
according to the competition's organizers.Entries close on June 4, 2019.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers