To enter, just complete the online entry form.
Review"Win a Greek Island getaway" is a competition by tomorro and has a prize pool of $35,000 for 1 prize. The prize pool of is really great. You can participate for free in this one. All the Greek Islands have great food and restaurants. The best Greek Islands for foodies are Santorini, Crete, Naxos, and Paros. We have reviewed competitions by this brand several times before. Top rating for this recommended competition.
Our rating: 5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by tomorro and you can check out their latest competitions here:
You may also be interested in this:
- Win a holiday in paris and visit capital of France and allegedly a capital of love and romance. Visit the Eiffel tower, see masterpieces in the Louvre museum and take a trip on the river Seine along l'Ile de Paris and Notre Dame cathedral. Win a romantic trip with dinner on the Champs Elysees and.. - read more
- Win a holiday to see the Big Apple NYC! The city that never sleeps is one of the most exciting places to visit on earth. Join the competitions and stroll around Central Park, see the statue of liberty on Ellis Island. Some prizes includes activities like a broadway musical, generous pocket money.. - read more
- Trips to California are so common as prizes listed on AussieContests that we thought we need to share some holiday ideas to make the choice easier. Usually, national parks are not the main.. - read more
- Feel like going to France? Why not take part in this competition, the winner will get an amazing trip with return Air France tickets for two, Renault car hire, nine nights of luxury accommodation.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Greek Island getaway "
according to the competition's organizers.Entries close on June 4, 2019.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers