To enter, just complete the online entry form.
Review"Win a Greek Island getaway" is a competition by tomorro and has a prize pool of $35,000 for 1 prize. The prize pool of is really great. You can participate for free in this one. All the Greek Islands have great food and restaurants. The best Greek Islands for foodies are Santorini, Crete, Naxos, and Paros. We have reviewed competitions by this brand several times before. Top rating for this recommended competition.
Our rating: 5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by tomorro and you can check out their latest competitions here:
You may also be interested in this:
- Here you find all competitions to win a holiday to London packed with sightseeing, pub crawling, shopping everything else that this great city has to offer. Flighs to Heathrow and 4 or 5 star hotel stay near the City are typically part of the prize. Enjoy the historic sights like the Tower of.. - read more
- Melbourne is Australia's second largest city, a popular stop on many Australian itineraries especially for culture. It's a green city, with parks, gardens, and open spaces occupying almost a third of its total area. Highlights of the city include the Royal Botanic Gardens, Federation Square, the.. - read more
- Trips to California are so common as prizes listed on AussieContests that we thought we need to share some holiday ideas to make the choice easier. Usually, national parks are not the main.. - read more
- Ni hao! Ever been to China? This is a super chance to win a trip to China worth up to $10,000 and it is totally free to enter this competition!
The entry is quite fun and not difficult at.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Greek Island getaway "
according to the competition's organizers.Entries close on June 4, 2019.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers