Simply sign up to the promotion to enter the competition.
Review"Win a trip to Jamaica" is a competition by tomorro and has a prize pool of $35,000 for 1 prize. If only all comps had such a nice prize pool. We like that part! Free to enter as it should be. Jamaica, a Caribbean island nation, has a lush topography of mountains, rainforests and reef-lined beaches. Many of its all-inclusive resorts are clustered in Montego Bay, with its British-colonial architecture, and Negril, known for its diving and snorkeling sites We have reviewed competitions by this brand quite a few times before. Great competition with top rating.
Our rating: 5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by tomorro and you can check out their latest competitions here:
You may also be interested in this:
- Free trips to Pacific Islands are becoming very popular giveaways. We always have some trip to Fiji, to Hawaii or even Haiti going on. These free holiday offers are often run by travel agents or airlines such as Fiji Airways or Air Hawaii. We also find Pacific cruises, often starting from NZ, that.. - read more
- Whether an actual honeymoon or just an escape for you and your partner there are many chances to win wonderful trips for two to romantic locations in Australia and around the.. - read more
- With so many choices for European summer holidays it is not easy to set priorities right when you join competitions. Here is our most favourite list of European beaches. Some may come as a surprise.. - read more
- This comp should be pretty quick and easy to take part in if you are good with words or less competitions. Describe your dream Kogan Cruise. Well, when you read what this cruise is about and.. - read more
- It might be that you have to submit a photo you took, write a short story or answer some questions. Some competitions also would like you to describe why you should win this particular prize. This IS.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a trip to Jamaica "
according to the competition's organizers.This competition will close on 4 June 2019.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers