Win a new Samsung S9 from junbox
To enter the competition, entrant must go to the link and register.
Review"Win a new Samsung S9 from junbox" is a competition by Junebox and has a prize pool of $835 for 1 prize. Next time a higher prize pool would do them good, As expected participation is free. Boost your speed and avoid lags with our water-carbon cooling system and an AI-based performance adjuster that helps you crush your competition. This brands offers are quite new to AussieContests. Note: We disclose that this is a sponsored listing on our site for which we still aim to provide an objective rating.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by Junebox and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a new iPhone X from junbox (Electronics)
You may also be interested in this:
- If you think bigger is better Apple is doing it for your finally. The iPhone 6 is closing the ranks with the Apple alternatives finally. The new iPhone 6 will definitely trigger a lot of competitions and despite the success of other brands Apple giveaways are still very strong.
The iPhone 6.. - read more
- Every time Apple launches a new product we see lots of competitions coming up for the new gadget. So every new iPhone is a good news! The new Apple iPhone 5S is a great improvement on the previous generations. One of the most innovative features is the fingerprint sensor which allows you to access.. - read more
- We proudly present the winner of our members competition Win an iPhone 6s - Tania C was the lucky winner this time!
Tania could hardly believe her luck when we contacted her to deliver.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a new Samsung S9 from junbox "
according to the competition's organizers.Enter the competition before 30 November 2018.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers