Win a Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo
To enter the competition, simply go to the link and follow the instructions.
Review"Win a Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo" is a competition by Winning Arena and has a prize pool of $250 for 1 prize. The prize value is too low to make a great competition. As expected participation is entirely free. The beauty of the Pegasus turbo is the foam used to make sole. It's really light, and it absorbs all the impact from the ground. Previously we have listed some of their competitions.
Our rating: 2.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by Winning Arena and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a pair of Nike Pegasus Turbo Runners (Clothes)
- Win a Suunto Spartan Trainer GPS watch or Apparel prize (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
You may also be interested in this:
- Win everything around your pregnancy period. Competitions for special cosmetics, books and DVDs to get prepared for birth and contests to win maternity.. - read more
- Whether you're sticking out the Australian winter or jetting off on a European adventure, incorporating a little Parisian flare into your wardrobe has never been so easy. Nail the undone French aesthetic every Parisian It girl have so effortlessly perfected with the help of these simple yet chic.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo"
according to the competition's organizers.The winners will be randomly drawn at the end of the promotion. The winners will be notified by email following the contest. If any winner does not claim their prize by return email within 2 weeks of original notification by email, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize. By entering this competition you agree to receive the electronic newsletter which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers