Win 1 of 5 short breaks around Australia and New Zealand.
To enter the competition, simply go to the link and answer a Question In 25 Words Or Less.
Review"Win 1 of 5 short breaks around Australia and New Zealand." is a competition by Pedestrian.TV and has a prize pool of $1,000 for 1 prize. The prize is mid-range in terms of its value. As expected participation is free. Paying for your own holiday at this point is just going to make you feel guilty as hell because Christmas is right around the corner and for some reason, we’ve decided amongst ourselves that any money spent on self-love at the pointy end of the year is selfish. We have reviewed competitions by this brand quite a few times in the past.
Our rating: 4 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by Pedestrian.TV and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a trip to Missouri (Holidays)
You may also be interested in this:
- Free flight tickets are great prizes to start your holiday with. We list competitions that give out actual flight tickets to a particular destination or more flexible prizes that allow you to choose the destination. Major airlines like Quantas, Virgin Australia, Singapore Airlines, Emirates run.. - read more
- Melbourne is Australia's second largest city, a popular stop on many Australian itineraries especially for culture. It's a green city, with parks, gardens, and open spaces occupying almost a third of its total area. Highlights of the city include the Royal Botanic Gardens, Federation Square, the.. - read more
- Trips to California are so common as prizes listed on AussieContests that we thought we need to share some holiday ideas to make the choice easier. Usually, national parks are not the main.. - read more
- This comp should be pretty quick and easy to take part in if you are good with words or less competitions. Describe your dream Kogan Cruise. Well, when you read what this cruise is about and.. - read more
- Tips on how to win words or less competitions to increase your chances or winning. Words or less competitions are very common in Australia and often the odds are better than in other contests because.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win 1 of 5 short breaks around Australia and New Zealand. "
according to the competition's organizers.By entering the Competition, Entrants consent to any use of their Entry Material by the Promoter which may otherwise infringe an Entrants moral rights in the Entry Material, including (without limitation): a) exercising any of the rights in the Entry Material without identifying the Entrant; and b) using the Entry Material in any way that the Promoter sees fit, even if it results in derogatory treatment of the Entry Material (as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)).
© Copyright with the competition's organizers