To enter the competition, simply go to the link and answer a Question In 25 Words Or Less.
Review"Win 1 of 5 short breaks around Australia and New Zealand." is a competition by Pedestrian.TV and has a prize pool of $1,000 for 1 prize. The prize is mid-range in terms of its value. As expected participation is free. Paying for your own holiday at this point is just going to make you feel guilty as hell because Christmas is right around the corner and for some reason, we’ve decided amongst ourselves that any money spent on self-love at the pointy end of the year is selfish. We have reviewed competitions by this brand quite a few times in the past.
Our rating: 4 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by Pedestrian.TV and you can check out their latest competitions here:
You may also be interested in this:
- Free Flight Centre gift cards are great competition prizes. The Flight Centre vouchers can be used to purchase flight tickets, hotel accommodation, activities and tours, rental car and travel insurance. You can use them at one of the more than 700 Flight Centre stores in Australia. There is also.. - read more
- Get your free holiday in Korea. Seoul is an incredible city, brimming with mouth-watering food, exciting attractions and unforgettable shopping spots. Korea vacation giveaway will serve you the amount of things to do, see and eat in Seoul. The Bukchon Hanok Village is one of the most favourite.. - read more
- With so many choices for European summer holidays it is not easy to set priorities right when you join competitions. Here is our most favourite list of European beaches. Some may come as a surprise.. - read more
- This comp should be pretty quick and easy to take part in if you are good with words or less competitions. Describe your dream Kogan Cruise. Well, when you read what this cruise is about and.. - read more
- Tips on how to win words or less competitions to increase your chances or winning. Words or less competitions are very common in Australia and often the odds are better than in other contests because.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win 1 of 5 short breaks around Australia and New Zealand. "
according to the competition's organizers.By entering the Competition, Entrants consent to any use of their Entry Material by the Promoter which may otherwise infringe an Entrants moral rights in the Entry Material, including (without limitation): a) exercising any of the rights in the Entry Material without identifying the Entrant; and b) using the Entry Material in any way that the Promoter sees fit, even if it results in derogatory treatment of the Entry Material (as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)).
© Copyright with the competition's organizers