Win $5000 in Visa Gift Cards
To enter the competition, entrant must review a provider on the Whitecoat website or on the MyWhitecoat app.
Review"Win $5000 in Visa Gift Cards" is a competition by Whitecoat and has a prize pool of $5,000 for 1 prize. The prize pool is really quite good. Free entry is best. Whitecoat is Australia's most comprehensive online health care provider directory and customer review website. Think TripAdvisor but for health care.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by Whitecoat and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a $5,000 VISA Gift Card (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
You may also be interested in this:
- Join competitions to win free stuff. Win cash, vouchers and gift cards, stuff for your house and home. Join contests for free food and drink, holidays and Australian getaways. Almost all competitions listed on AussieContests can be joined for free with the rest requiring some smaller purchase to.. - read more
- Father's Day is the first Sunday of September. Here is a collection of competition that get you the perfect present for your Dad this Father's Day. A lot of these competitions are words-or-less where you need to share why your dad is the best in the world. That should not be difficult, should it?.. - read more
- We can offer you another superb competition to win an awesome car and support some good work at the same time. This time, the prize pool is an amazing $500,000.
Imagine how your life would.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win $5000 in Visa Gift Cards "
according to the competition's organizers.The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers