Win a Trip to Italy, Bali or Hawaii!
Simply like West Village’s Facebook page and fill out the form at the link to be an eligible entrant!.
Review"Win a Trip to Italy, Bali or Hawaii!" is a competition by West Village and has a prize pool of $5,000 for 1 prize. The prize pool is good! Free to enter as it should be. The Garden Pantry, West Village and MTA – Mobile Travel Agents are giving you the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime trip for you and a friend to one of the origin destinations of our exciting new food retailers!
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
You may also be interested in this:
- Get your free holiday in Korea. Seoul is an incredible city, brimming with mouth-watering food, exciting attractions and unforgettable shopping spots. Korea vacation giveaway will serve you the amount of things to do, see and eat in Seoul. The Bukchon Hanok Village is one of the most favourite.. - read more
- Join competitions to win cruise tickets all around the world. Win a free river cruise on the Loire and see French Chateaus or on the Rhine to visit German medieval castles. See the Norwegian fjords on a Nordic cruise. Enjoy the tropical waters of South East Asia or the Carribean. Competitions where.. - read more
- With so many choices for European summer holidays it is not easy to set priorities right when you join competitions. Here is our most favourite list of European beaches. Some may come as a surprise.. - read more
- Ni hao! Ever been to China? This is a super chance to win a trip to China worth up to $10,000 and it is totally free to enter this competition!
The entry is quite fun and not difficult at.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Trip to Italy, Bali or Hawaii! "
according to the competition's organizers.Winner notified by email. Entrants must ‘like’ page until winner determined.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers