Win a Trip to Italy, Bali or Hawaii!
Simply like West Village’s Facebook page and fill out the form at the link to be an eligible entrant!.
Review"Win a Trip to Italy, Bali or Hawaii!" is a competition by West Village and has a prize pool of $5,000 for 1 prize. The prize pool is good! Free to enter as it should be. The Garden Pantry, West Village and MTA – Mobile Travel Agents are giving you the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime trip for you and a friend to one of the origin destinations of our exciting new food retailers!
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
You may also be interested in this:
- Holiday in Hawaii competitions to get you to one the most beautiful places on earth for free. Not just trips to Hawai'i itself or many of the other islands of the Hawaiian archipelago including Maui, Oʻahu, Kauaʻi, Molokaʻi (friendly island) or Lānaʻi (pineapple island). With ristine beaches,.. - read more
- Melbourne is Australia's second largest city, a popular stop on many Australian itineraries especially for culture. It's a green city, with parks, gardens, and open spaces occupying almost a third of its total area. Highlights of the city include the Royal Botanic Gardens, Federation Square, the.. - read more
- With so many choices for European summer holidays it is not easy to set priorities right when you join competitions. Here is our most favourite list of European beaches. Some may come as a surprise.. - read more
- Win an amazing holiday in Ireland for two. Tourism Ireland has got a great competition right now that I just have to tell you about. The prizes, a trip to Ireland, is very nice of course, and to.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Trip to Italy, Bali or Hawaii! "
according to the competition's organizers.Winner notified by email. Entrants must ‘like’ page until winner determined.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers