To enter the competition, simply purchase any eligible Canon product from an authorised Australian retailer, the Canon Experience Store or on the Canon store between 15 October 2018 and 6 January 2019.
Review"Win a Life Changing Trips" is a competition by Canon and has a prize pool of $257,900 for 30 prizes. Top value prize pool given away. We’ve exclusively crafted an experience that’s just for you. Shoot the Northern Lights in Lapland, capture the weird and wonderful in Madagascar, make memories come to life in Morocco, Japan, Canada and more. There’s 30 incredible trips to be won – you choose your destination.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
You may also be interested in this:
- Free flight tickets are great prizes to start your holiday with. We list competitions that give out actual flight tickets to a particular destination or more flexible prizes that allow you to choose the destination. Major airlines like Quantas, Virgin Australia, Singapore Airlines, Emirates run.. - read more
- Win a holiday to see the Big Apple NYC! The city that never sleeps is one of the most exciting places to visit on earth. Join the competitions and stroll around Central Park, see the statue of liberty on Ellis Island. Some prizes includes activities like a broadway musical, generous pocket money.. - read more
- Trips to California are so common as prizes listed on AussieContests that we thought we need to share some holiday ideas to make the choice easier. Usually, national parks are not the main.. - read more
- Win an amazing holiday in Ireland for two. Tourism Ireland has got a great competition right now that I just have to tell you about. The prizes, a trip to Ireland, is very nice of course, and to.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Life Changing Trips "
according to the competition's organizers.Enter the competition before 2 February, 2019.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers