To enter the competition, simply purchase any eligible Canon product from an authorised Australian retailer, the Canon Experience Store or on the Canon store between 15 October 2018 and 6 January 2019.
Review"Win a Life Changing Trips" is a competition by Canon and has a prize pool of $257,900 for 30 prizes. Top value prize pool given away. We’ve exclusively crafted an experience that’s just for you. Shoot the Northern Lights in Lapland, capture the weird and wonderful in Madagascar, make memories come to life in Morocco, Japan, Canada and more. There’s 30 incredible trips to be won – you choose your destination.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
You may also be interested in this:
- Get a free holiday in Germany in these competitions. Visit Berlin the hip German capital with a crazy nightlife, amazing museums and history to experience whereever you go. Go hiking or skiing in the German alps and enjoy Bavarian culture and beer in Munich. Visit castles along the river rhine or.. - read more
- Free trips to Pacific Islands are becoming very popular giveaways. We always have some trip to Fiji, to Hawaii or even Haiti going on. These free holiday offers are often run by travel agents or airlines such as Fiji Airways or Air Hawaii. We also find Pacific cruises, often starting from NZ, that.. - read more
- With so many choices for European summer holidays it is not easy to set priorities right when you join competitions. Here is our most favourite list of European beaches. Some may come as a surprise.. - read more
- Win an amazing holiday in Ireland for two. Tourism Ireland has got a great competition right now that I just have to tell you about. The prizes, a trip to Ireland, is very nice of course, and to.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Life Changing Trips "
according to the competition's organizers.Enter the competition before 2 February, 2019.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers