To enter the competition, all entrant must go to the link and follow the instructions.
Review"Win a VIP tour of the Royal Australian Mint in Canberra" is a competition by Dollar Discovery and has a prize pool of $122,500 for 2000 prizes. The prize pool of is really great. Entry is entirely for free. The Aussie dollar is 35 years old. To celebrate, we’ve created Australia’s Dollar Discovery – a nation-wide treasure hunt.
Our rating: 3.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
You may also be interested in this:
- Holiday in Hawaii competitions to get you to one the most beautiful places on earth for free. Not just trips to Hawai'i itself or many of the other islands of the Hawaiian archipelago including Maui, Oʻahu, Kauaʻi, Molokaʻi (friendly island) or Lānaʻi (pineapple island). With ristine beaches,.. - read more
- There is actually a lot of competitions to win free trips to Japan even thought it may not be the obvious choice for holidays to many. Japan as a travel destination is actually very diverse. You can take the cosomppolitan city of Tokyo, formerly know as Edo, and experience crazy night life. Or see.. - read more
- Trips to California are so common as prizes listed on AussieContests that we thought we need to share some holiday ideas to make the choice easier. Usually, national parks are not the main.. - read more
- Feel like going to France? Why not take part in this competition, the winner will get an amazing trip with return Air France tickets for two, Renault car hire, nine nights of luxury accommodation.. - read more
- Ni hao! Ever been to China? This is a super chance to win a trip to China worth up to $10,000 and it is totally free to enter this competition!
The entry is quite fun and not difficult at.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a VIP tour of the Royal Australian Mint in Canberra "
according to the competition's organizers.Any attempt, deliberate or otherwise, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Competition, the website(s), the information on the competition website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for these losses, damages and costs.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers