To enter the competition, all entrant must go to the link and follow the instructions.
Review"Win a VIP tour of the Royal Australian Mint in Canberra" is a competition by Dollar Discovery and has a prize pool of $122,500 for 2000 prizes. The prize pool of is really great. Entry is entirely for free. The Aussie dollar is 35 years old. To celebrate, we’ve created Australia’s Dollar Discovery – a nation-wide treasure hunt.
Our rating: 3.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
You may also be interested in this:
- Name one of the best destination in Australia, we can't leave Gold Coast. Free holiday to The Gold Coast is a metropolitan region south of Brisbane on Australia’s east coast. The Gold Coast vacation giveaway famed for its long sandy beaches and surfing spots. It’s also home to theme parks such.. - read more
- Get a free holiday in Germany in these competitions. Visit Berlin the hip German capital with a crazy nightlife, amazing museums and history to experience whereever you go. Go hiking or skiing in the German alps and enjoy Bavarian culture and beer in Munich. Visit castles along the river rhine or.. - read more
- Trips to California are so common as prizes listed on AussieContests that we thought we need to share some holiday ideas to make the choice easier. Usually, national parks are not the main.. - read more
- Feel like going to France? Why not take part in this competition, the winner will get an amazing trip with return Air France tickets for two, Renault car hire, nine nights of luxury accommodation.. - read more
- Ni hao! Ever been to China? This is a super chance to win a trip to China worth up to $10,000 and it is totally free to enter this competition!
The entry is quite fun and not difficult at.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a VIP tour of the Royal Australian Mint in Canberra "
according to the competition's organizers.Any attempt, deliberate or otherwise, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Competition, the website(s), the information on the competition website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for these losses, damages and costs.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers