To enter the competition, all entrant must go to the link and follow the instructions.
Review"Win a VIP tour of the Royal Australian Mint in Canberra" is a competition by Dollar Discovery and has a prize pool of $122,500 for 2000 prizes. The prize pool of is really great. Entry is entirely for free. The Aussie dollar is 35 years old. To celebrate, we’ve created Australia’s Dollar Discovery – a nation-wide treasure hunt.
Our rating: 3.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
You may also be interested in this:
- Melbourne is Australia's second largest city, a popular stop on many Australian itineraries especially for culture. It's a green city, with parks, gardens, and open spaces occupying almost a third of its total area. Highlights of the city include the Royal Botanic Gardens, Federation Square, the.. - read more
- Here you find all competitions to win a holiday to London packed with sightseeing, pub crawling, shopping everything else that this great city has to offer. Flighs to Heathrow and 4 or 5 star hotel stay near the City are typically part of the prize. Enjoy the historic sights like the Tower of.. - read more
- Trips to California are so common as prizes listed on AussieContests that we thought we need to share some holiday ideas to make the choice easier. Usually, national parks are not the main.. - read more
- Ni hao! Ever been to China? This is a super chance to win a trip to China worth up to $10,000 and it is totally free to enter this competition!
The entry is quite fun and not difficult at.. - read more
- Win an amazing holiday in Ireland for two. Tourism Ireland has got a great competition right now that I just have to tell you about. The prizes, a trip to Ireland, is very nice of course, and to.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a VIP tour of the Royal Australian Mint in Canberra "
according to the competition's organizers.Any attempt, deliberate or otherwise, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Competition, the website(s), the information on the competition website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for these losses, damages and costs.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers