Win a Luxury Escape to Queenstown for 2
To enter the competition, simply tell them in 25 words or less which of these memorable Melbourne Cup moments is your favourite and why.
Review"Win a Luxury Escape to Queenstown for 2" is a competition by 7 Horse racing and has a prize pool of $43,950 for 2 prizes. Such high value prize is always welcome. Free to enter is best! Virgin Australia & Velocity Frequent Flyer are giving you the chance to win a luxury escape to the stunning Eichardt’s private hotel in Queenstown - you’ll be flown business class direct from Melbourne, gifted with 175,000 Velocity Points each, and stay in New Zealand’s most exclusive penthouse suite with private butler service.
Our rating: 3.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
You may also be interested in this:
- Free trips and holidays are very popular prizes in Australian competitions and you see them offered by a lot of organizers of free online competitions. Check this page for a selection of really cool free trips to be won. Under our prize category
- Free flight tickets are great prizes to start your holiday with. We list competitions that give out actual flight tickets to a particular destination or more flexible prizes that allow you to choose the destination. Major airlines like Quantas, Virgin Australia, Singapore Airlines, Emirates run.. - read more
- With so many choices for European summer holidays it is not easy to set priorities right when you join competitions. Here is our most favourite list of European beaches. Some may come as a surprise.. - read more
- This comp should be pretty quick and easy to take part in if you are good with words or less competitions. Describe your dream Kogan Cruise. Well, when you read what this cruise is about and.. - read more
- There is quite a lot of Facebook competitions around nowadays. Often they are very easy to enter with all being required of you is too like the page. Usually when that is the case the organizer wants.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Luxury Escape to Queenstown for 2 "
according to the competition's organizers.By entering the competition, and by collecting a prize, the Winner acknowledges and accepts that driving, travel and any other activities comprising the prize, are inherently dangerous and may result in death, injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses. The Promoter is not responsible for any acts of god, such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may occur whilst the Winner is travelling. It is the responsibility of the prize-Winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers