Win a Free trip to indonesia
To enter the competition, simply go to the link and follow the instructions.
Review"Win a Free trip to indonesia" is a competition by Ministry of Tourism and has a prize pool of $5,000 for 1 prize. Generours prize pool. Hopefully, we see more of this. Entry to this competition is entirely free. Having stopover in myriad places in Indonesia is what makes this country a wonderful place to visit. The beauty of scenic natural landscapes blended with various unique culture of its people. Enjoy the untouched beaches, mountains, lakes, and many more pleasing destinations as well as the magnificent city skylines throughout the country. And when you decide to see them all, a visit won’t be enough to embrace the wonders of Indonesia. Click the Destinations, Attractions, and Festivals to explore further.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
You may also be interested in this:
- Visit exciting Auckland and explore the special charms of the capital Wellington. New Zeleand has something for everybody. The main attraction is of course nature and whether you visit the North or South island you can be sure to find adventure in the mountains, on the beach or out on the sea where.. - read more
- Grab a free holiday to Fiji with these free online competitions. Fiji is an awesome holiday destination. Join these contests and fly off to your dream holiday in Fiji. Win a trip to the heart of the South Pacific with its 333 tropical islands which are home to happiness. Enjoy Fiji's white sand.. - read more
- With so many choices for European summer holidays it is not easy to set priorities right when you join competitions. Here is our most favourite list of European beaches. Some may come as a surprise.. - read more
- Win an amazing holiday in Ireland for two. Tourism Ireland has got a great competition right now that I just have to tell you about. The prizes, a trip to Ireland, is very nice of course, and to.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Free trip to indonesia "
according to the competition's organizers.All winners must share their holiday experiences during this trip on their social media channels and tag (if possible) Wonderful Indonesias social media account. The setting of the social media accounts of the participants of this quiz must be open to the public and must not be private.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers