Simply go to the link and fill the form to be into the draw.
Review"Win a Holiday in Nagano Japan" is a competition by Gday Japan and has a prize pool of $4,960 for 15 prizes. Generous prize pool. and we hope to see more of this! Free entry is best. Thanks to the rapid and seemingly unstoppable growth in popularity of areas such as Hakuba and Shiga Kogen, Nagano is quickly becoming Japan’s snow sport capital. Those who set out to visit Nagano during the winter will find that not only is Nagano home to quality snow and exciting ski resorts, but that it is also a place where you can deeply immerse yourself in history and culture. Nagano is a must visit destination for any Japan fan. We know this company and have listed some of their competitions.
Our rating: 4 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by Gday Japan and you can check out their latest competitions here:
You may also be interested in this:
- Visit exciting Auckland and explore the special charms of the capital Wellington. New Zeleand has something for everybody. The main attraction is of course nature and whether you visit the North or South island you can be sure to find adventure in the mountains, on the beach or out on the sea where.. - read more
- Free Flight Centre gift cards are great competition prizes. The Flight Centre vouchers can be used to purchase flight tickets, hotel accommodation, activities and tours, rental car and travel insurance. You can use them at one of the more than 700 Flight Centre stores in Australia. There is also.. - read more
- Trips to California are so common as prizes listed on AussieContests that we thought we need to share some holiday ideas to make the choice easier. Usually, national parks are not the main.. - read more
- This comp should be pretty quick and easy to take part in if you are good with words or less competitions. Describe your dream Kogan Cruise. Well, when you read what this cruise is about and.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Holiday in Nagano Japan "
according to the competition's organizers.Entrants may receive email communication to the email address used to register from the Promoter. This may include promotional emails from the Promoter and any other communication will only come from the Promoter.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers