Win a Microsoft Surface Pro 6
To enter the competition, entrant must go to the link and choose the ways of entry.
Review"Win a Microsoft Surface Pro 6" is a competition by Techno Buffalo and has a prize pool of $2,100 for 1 prize. Generous prize pool. and we hope to see more of this! Free to enter as it should be. With finals coming up, wouldn’t it be nice if you had a computer that could help you tackle that 50-page thesis? Microsoft’s newest Surface Pro 6, the pinnacle of the company’s 2-in-1 hybrid aspirations, is the perfect device for getting work done, and we’re giving one away. It won’t guarantee you a passing grade, but it’ll certainly put you on a path toward success.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by Techno Buffalo and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win the Viewsonic 100-inch Projector (Electronics)
You may also be interested in this:
- Get your hand on a free Samsung Galaxy S 4 IV before everybody else in these competitions. The S4 has a 5-inch, 1080p Super HD AMOLED display covered in Gorilla Glass 3 and is 0.31-inches thick. Samsung's Galaxy S4 weighs 4.6-ounces, has a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front camera... - read more
- The displays in the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus are just as you’d expect them to be on a Samsung flagship, and they remain the best screens you can get on any Android phone. The S9 has a 5.8-inch screen, while the S9 Plus has a spacious 6.2-inch display. Win your free Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9.. - read more
- Kathy is the lucky winner this time to get a brand new iPhone, congratulations! The latest iPhone 7 of course - only the best for our winner! It has got some exciting new features like an even more.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Microsoft Surface Pro 6 "
according to the competition's organizers.Enter the competition before 21 November, 2018.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers