Win a Fiskars PowergearX Pruning set
To enter the competition simply go to the link and fill your detail.
Review"Win a Fiskars PowergearX Pruning set" is a competition by Nextmedia and has a prize pool of $272 for 2 prizes. The prize pool is low. Free to enter as it should be. Nextmedia Pty Limited is an Australian company, headquartered in Sydney, part of the Forum Media Group. Nextmedia is led by Managing Director, Hamish Bayliss and is supported by an experienced executive team and over 110 dedicated professionals including editors, journalists, developers, sales staff and event specialists who are passionate about their sectors. We have not seen many competitions by them.
Our rating: 2 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
You may also be interested in this:
- Competitions to win a BBQ are very popular even though most Aussie's own one already?! The biggest draw seems to be a Weber BBQ but there is also many other BBQ brands to be won. Win your BBQ and get ready for a great evening with your family and.. - read more
- Do you fancy one of those enormous fridges that become the centerpiece of your kitchen if not the whole house? You can win one of these french door monster fridges in competitions every month. Our favourite ones are Miele fridges for their design and quality as well as SMEG retro fridges which just.. - read more
- I confess that I have never had a professional food processor.
Thought I didn't really need it, until I saw this one. If we can believe the description it slices, mixes, chops, shreds and even.. - read more
- We know you guys like campers a lot, so don't miss out on another chance to win your own great camper! This is a Jayco Hawk OutbackCamper Trailer inclusive of all on road costs and dealer delivery... - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Fiskars PowergearX Pruning set "
according to the competition's organizers.Competition is open to Australian residents only and over 18 year of age.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers