Win a JBL charge 4 portable speaker
To enter the competition simply go to the link, follow the related account, and listen to the SoundGuys podcast.
Review"Win a JBL charge 4 portable speaker" is a competition by SoundGuys and has a prize pool of $185 for 1 prize. The prize value is too low to make a great competition. As expected participation is entirely free. SoundGuys is an independent online publication that is a voice for the world of consumer audio users across the world. We have not seen many comps by them previously.
Our rating: 2 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by SoundGuys and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a Pair of Razer Hammerhead USB-C ANC Earbuds (Electronics)
- Win a Pair of Jaybird Tarah Wireless In-Ear Sport Headphones (Electronics)
- Win a UE Boom 3 bluetooth speaker (Electronics)
You may also be interested in this:
- Apple's iPads are the best-selling tablets for a reason. Though there are a number of striking differences between Apple's various iPad models, choosing which iPad fits your needs can be tricky. Apple's iPad Pro models push the limits, offering both faster chips and high-tech displays. The.. - read more
- Every time Apple launches a new product we see lots of competitions coming up for the new gadget. So every new iPhone is a good news! The new Apple iPhone 5S is a great improvement on the previous generations. One of the most innovative features is the fingerprint sensor which allows you to access.. - read more
- We proudly present the winner of our members competition Win an iPhone 6s - Tania C was the lucky winner this time!
Tania could hardly believe her luck when we contacted her to deliver.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a JBL charge 4 portable speaker "
according to the competition's organizers.The competition will be close on 1st January 2019.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers