To enter the competition, entrant must go to the link and follow the instructions.
Review"Win a cooler bag & backpack" is a competition by Wild Earth and has a prize pool of $630 for 1 prize. Next time a higher prize pool would be better. I does not cost anything to participate. Wild Earth is a destination where the passion for outdoor pursuits begins. Our vision is simple - to inspire, equip, and enable people with everything needed for a lightweight outdoor adventure. Previously we have listed some of their competitions.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by Wild Earth and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win 2 USWE 18 airborne 9 hydration backpacks (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
- Win a Suunto GPS watches & Salomon advanced skin running vests (Electronics)
- Win a His & Hers All Trail 45L Packs And 2 X Thule Jackets (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
You may also be interested in this:
- Win your dream wedding in these competitions. There are regular contests around wedding organization that can make your wedding that incredible event and help you bear the cost of it. Get your dream wedding arrangements or unforgettable honey moon for free in these.. - read more
- Fragrance samples are often given away in competitions or simples sampling sign-ups. The perfume brands do that mainly whenver they introduce a new product or celebrate a re-launch of one of their establised perfume brands. You can win fragrances Estee Lauder, Tommy Hilfiger, Giorgio Armani and.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a cooler bag & backpack "
according to the competition's organizers.Competitions are only open to individuals who are residents of Australia and aged 18 years or older, or are under 16 years of age and have obtained their parent or guardians consent to enter this competition based on these Terms and Conditions and whose parent or guardian have agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers