To enter the competition, entrant must go to the link, and subscribe to the mailing list.
Review"Win a flight vouchers" is a competition by Flight Centre and has a prize pool of $1,000 for 2 prizes. They came up with quite a good prize pool! As expected participation is entirely free. Flight Centre Travel Group is one of the worlds largest travel agency groups, it has company owned operations in 23 countries and a corporate travel management network that spans more than 90 countries. It employs more than 19,000 people globally and has a total of 2800 businesses. We have not listed many of their competitions before.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by Flight Centre and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a holiday in Europe (Holidays)
You may also be interested in this:
- Coles vouchers are very popular prizes and we find competitions to win these supermarket vouchers every week. Coles Supermarkets give out free gift cards themselves but there is also many other promoters who use these gift cards for Coles as prizes in their own competitions. They are as good as.. - read more
- Target vouchers are popular freebies because all of us can find something to shop there. Sometimes Target themselves give them away as part of their promotions but more often it is actually other brands who use them them as freebies as part of their own advertising campaigns. Most common are $1,000.. - read more
- We know you guys like campers a lot, so don't miss out on another chance to win your own great camper! This is a Jayco Hawk OutbackCamper Trailer inclusive of all on road costs and dealer delivery... - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a flight vouchers "
according to the competition's organizers.Competition close on 28 February 2019.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers