Win a Reid Vintage classic plus bike
To enter the competition, entrant must go to the link and follow the instructions.
Review"Win a Reid Vintage classic plus bike" is a competition by Princess Highway and has a prize pool of $310 for 1 prize. The prize pool is not great. As expected participation is entirely free. Princess Highway is Melbournes most popular vintage inspired label, focusing on unique style and easy glamour.
Our rating: 1.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
You may also be interested in this:
- Motorhomes are an exciting competition prize and despite the high price tag they are actually given away quite often in Australian competitions. Whether it is a simple two/three berth campervan or a large four or six berth campervan with toilet and shower. There is also competitions to win 4WD.. - read more
- Win an Audi and enjoy Vorsprung durch Technik www.audi.com.au for free. Competitions to win an Audi A1, A3 or even an A4 are one of the coolest prizes to be won. We are always for the look out for these great prizes and you will find the latest Audi contests.. - read more
Car giveawayas are quite common in Australia and our members definitely love them. They always rank among the most clicked in our listings. We had over hundred car competitions listed this year.. - read more
- We can offer you another superb competition to win an awesome car and support some good work at the same time. This time, the prize pool is an amazing $500,000.
Imagine how your life would.. - read more
- We found a really cool giveaway in a competition by Miss Mel. If you are old enough or have been to Germany or Brazil where they were around a bit longer you may remember the classic Volkswagen Van.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Reid Vintage classic plus bike "
according to the competition's organizers.Competition close on 1 January 2019.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers