To enter the competition, entrant must go to the link and follow the instructions.
Review"Win a Reid Vintage classic plus bike" is a competition by Princess Highway and has a prize pool of $310 for 1 prize. The prize pool is not great. As expected participation is entirely free. Princess Highway is Melbournes most popular vintage inspired label, focusing on unique style and easy glamour.
Our rating: 1.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
You may also be interested in this:
- Motorcycles are not as common as prizes as cars but still there is quite a few given away. Obviously by the motorbike brands like Honda but also by insurances who use these giveaways in their promotions for motor insurance. We even find them as cool major prizes in promotions by brands that are.. - read more
- The ultimate off road brand owned by US car manufacturer Chrysler has developed into a dominating driving machine for city dwellers as well. No wonder that recently we have seen more giveaways of Jeep cars. And this is both true for promotions by Jeep and Chrysler as well as other brands who may.. - read more
Car giveawayas are quite common in Australia and our members definitely love them. They always rank among the most clicked in our listings. We had over hundred car competitions listed this year.. - read more
- We know you guys like campers a lot, so don't miss out on another chance to win your own great camper! This is a Jayco Hawk OutbackCamper Trailer inclusive of all on road costs and dealer delivery... - read more
- We found a really cool giveaway in a competition by Miss Mel. If you are old enough or have been to Germany or Brazil where they were around a bit longer you may remember the classic Volkswagen Van.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Reid Vintage classic plus bike "
according to the competition's organizers.Competition close on 1 January 2019.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers