Win a UE Boom 3 bluetooth speaker
To enter the competition, entrant must go to the link and follow the instructions.
Review"Win a UE Boom 3 bluetooth speaker" is a competition by SoundGuys and has a prize pool of $199 for 1 prize. Not exactly generous in terms of value of the prize. Free participation in this competition. SoundGuys is an independent online publication that is a voice for the world of consumer audio users across the world. The rating is also reflecting that we have only review a few of this company s promotions.
Our rating: 2.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by SoundGuys and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a Pair of Razer Hammerhead USB-C ANC Earbuds (Electronics)
- Win a Pair of Jaybird Tarah Wireless In-Ear Sport Headphones (Electronics)
- Win a JBL charge 4 portable speaker (Electronics)
You may also be interested in this:
- Get a free Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II 4G in these online competitions. With an ultra-quick 1.6 GHz quad core processor and large HD display, on screen multitasking has never been easier. The large 5.5” HD Super AMOLED display and superb 8MP camera offer vivid colours, deep blacks and stunning.. - read more
- The fifht generation iPad, the iPad Air, has finally become available. Some refer to it as iPad 5 but Apple calls it iPad Air in reference to the thin Macbook Air laptop and that name will probably stick. The very thin thickness of the iPad Air is certainly its most striking feature. It does not.. - read more
- Last week was the big day for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Did you camp outside an Apple store to be first in the queue and be able to buy one before everybody else? Well, thought so, neither did I..... - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a UE Boom 3 bluetooth speaker "
according to the competition's organizers.Competition close on 31 January 2019.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers