To enter the competition, entrant must go to the link, fill your details and answert the question what is your New Years resolution?.
Review"Win a pairs of Audio-Technica active Fit True wireless headphones" is a competition by Audio-Technica and has a prize pool of $299 for 1 prize. Not exactly generous in terms of value of the prize. Free to enter as it should be. Audio Technica is a worldwide group of companies devoted to the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of problem-solving audio equipment. We have not seen many such competitions by them.
Our rating: 2 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by Audio-Technica and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win the Ultimate Turntable Prize Pack (Electronics)
You may also be interested in this:
- Get a free Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II 4G in these online competitions. With an ultra-quick 1.6 GHz quad core processor and large HD display, on screen multitasking has never been easier. The large 5.5” HD Super AMOLED display and superb 8MP camera offer vivid colours, deep blacks and stunning.. - read more
- The Galaxy Note 8 proved that Samsung could once again make a safe Note phone. Almost a year on, it's still an excellent device that lets you take portrait photos and use the stylus for writing, drawing and navigation. One bright star is the presence of a dual camera setup on the Note 8's back... - read more
- Last week was the big day for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Did you camp outside an Apple store to be first in the queue and be able to buy one before everybody else? Well, thought so, neither did I..... - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a pairs of Audio-Technica active Fit True wireless headphones "
according to the competition's organizers.Competition close on 31 January 2019.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers