Win a back to school prize pack
To enter the competition, entrant must go to the link and follow the instructions.
Review"Win a back to school prize pack" is a competition by Mum Central and has a prize pool of $608 for 1 prize. Next time a higher prize pool to make their promotion more exciting hopefully. I does not cost anything to participate. Mum Central is Australias Premier Lifestyle Hub for Women, Parenting and Lifestyle, Beauty and Fashion, Food, Travel and Great Giveaways. We have rated quite a number of competitions by this brand in the past.
Our rating: 3.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by Mum Central and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a Pregnancy & Baby Product Prize Pack (For Kids)
- Win an Edwards & Co Otto Stroller (For Kids)
- Win 1 of 4 $130 Britex DIY Carpet Cleaning Vouchers (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
You may also be interested in this:
- Baby competitions to win stuff for your baby and enter your little one in who is the cutest baby contests! There is always contests for finding the cutest, most adorable or funniest baby or toddler in Australia. For example the Cover Cutie Baby search by Practical Parentingor similar contests by.. - read more
- LEGO bricks are great giveaways in competitions for kids. We find many Australian LEGO competitions run by LEGO, LEGO online shops and many websites around kids, families and parenthood such as essentialkids.com.au, brickfiction.com, www.legoclub.com.au,.. - read more
- Competitions for children have become very popular recently so I have decided to set up a dedicated category just for stuff to win for kids. Here you can find toys, children activities or even family.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a back to school prize pack "
according to the competition's organizers.Entrant must be 18 years of age or over and an Australian resident to enter this competition. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers