To enter the competition, entrant must go to the link and follow the instructions.
Review"Win a thermos FUNtainer drink bottle & food jar pack" is a competition by Mum Central and has a prize pool of $232 for 4 prizes. The value of the prize is too low to be exciting. Free to enter as it should be. This clever range of insulated food jars and drink bottles are not only awesome at keeping foods (and bevvies) hot or cold, but they are also a massive hit with the kids. We have reviewed competitions by this brand quite a few times before.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by Mum Central and you can check out their latest competitions here:
You may also be interested in this:
- LEGO bricks are great giveaways in competitions for kids. We find many Australian LEGO competitions run by LEGO, LEGO online shops and many websites around kids, families and parenthood such as essentialkids.com.au, brickfiction.com, www.legoclub.com.au,.. - read more
- Baby competitions to win stuff for your baby and enter your little one in who is the cutest baby contests! There is always contests for finding the cutest, most adorable or funniest baby or toddler in Australia. For example the Cover Cutie Baby search by Practical Parentingor similar contests by.. - read more
- Competitions for children have become very popular recently so I have decided to set up a dedicated category just for stuff to win for kids. Here you can find toys, children activities or even family.. - read more
- We found a really cool giveaway in a competition by Miss Mel. If you are old enough or have been to Germany or Brazil where they were around a bit longer you may remember the classic Volkswagen Van.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a thermos FUNtainer drink bottle & food jar pack "
according to the competition's organizers.Entrant must be 18 years of age or over and an Australian resident to enter this competition.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers