Win a Smoothie Booster Packs
To enter the competition, simply go to the link and fill the form.
Review"Win a Smoothie Booster Packs" is a competition by Female and has a prize pool of $228 for 2 prizes. The prize pool is on the low side. Participation is free. Do you love to start your day with a delicious and nutritious morning smoothie? Now you can add an extra dose of vitamins and minerals using our superfood powders. The F4U smoothie booster range includes Organic Raw Cacao Powder, Organic Maca Powder, Protein Powders (Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Pea Protein & Organic Rice Protein), Acai Berry Powder and Lucuma Powder. The rating is also reflecting that we have only seen a few of this promoters competitions.
Our rating: 2.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by Female and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a Sugar Free-Zies Packs (Food & Drink)
- Win a Mad Millie Pack (Food & Drink)
- Win a Girlfriends Guide to Divorce Seasons 1-4 DVDs (Movies & Music)
You may also be interested in this:
- What about food that is traditionally made on the Easter? People in Australia eat Hot Cross Buns on Good Friday. They are sort of pastry made with dried fruit. A cross is put on top of each bun. Such crosses are made with dough or as mixture of flour and water. New version of these buns have.. - read more
- Win stuff to get in the mood for Christmas. Every year you can find contests for Christmas food, Christmas decorations or even Christmas holidays. Get ready with X-mas.. - read more
- Easter is coming up soon and wouldn't it be just lovely to win a Lindt chocolate hamper full of yummy bunnies?! Just fill in your details and answer the questions to take part in the draw, it is free.. - read more
- Understand Words-or-Less to win in Australian competitions.
Participating in a words-or-less competitions is very easy:
Strictly speaking to join a words-or-less competition you only need to.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Smoothie Booster Packs "
according to the competition's organizers.Entry is only open to anyone who visits www.female.com.au or www.girl.com.au. Employees of the promoter and their immediate families together with agencies and/or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family refers to spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent).
© Copyright with the competition's organizers