Win Meat for the rest of the year
Rib Eye Roasts, Haverick Signature Burgers, Grass Fed Scotch Fillet, Rare Breed Black Berkshire Pork, the list goes on for you to choose from. Tantalise your tastebuds for the rest of the year with one of the largest selections of meat. To enter, simply tell us in 25 words or less: why meat from Haverick Meats is the only meat you can eat for the rest of the year?
Review"Win Meat for the rest of the year" is a competition by Haverick Meats and has a prize pool of $1,080 for 1 prize. Overall nice $ value of the prize. Free to enter is best! Grab it, meet lovers! One of their first comps reviewed by us.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
You may also be interested in this:
- Win stuff to get in the mood for Christmas. Every year you can find contests for Christmas food, Christmas decorations or even Christmas holidays. Get ready with X-mas.. - read more
- Win red, white or rose wine. There are many competitions around wine which are often organized by wine yards or tourism agencies promoting a particular wine region or wine retailers who want to get you hooked with that freebie. Whatever it is join competitions here to win Australian wine, New.. - read more
- Easter is coming up soon and wouldn't it be just lovely to win a Lindt chocolate hamper full of yummy bunnies?! Just fill in your details and answer the questions to take part in the draw, it is free.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win Meat for the rest of the year "
according to the competition's organizers.Terms and Conditions
Haverick Meats is giving away Meat for the Rest Of The Year ie nine (09) Haverick Meat Vouchers (RRP: $120), which is one per month, to one (1) winner. Total Prize Value $1080.00. Each Voucher is valid ONLY within that month. Failure to use the voucher within the correct month voids the voucher.
How to Enter
1. Successfully complete the competition entry form en entry online at haverickmeats.com.au
2. Answer the following: “In 25 words or less, why meat from Haverick Meats is the only meat you can eat for the rest of the year?” wherein the best submission wins, as selected by a “Panel of Judges.”
3. Only entry per person is allowed. The best submission shall be based on originality, creativity, and relevancy to Haverick Meats.
Conditions of Entry
1.Entrants must complete the entry form provided online at haverickmeats.com.au to enter, and thereby agree to subscribe to the Haverick Meats mailing list
2. Entries can only be accepted from residents of Australia and must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
3. Employees and immediate family members of Haverick Meats are not eligible to enter.
1. The competition starts Tuesday 01/03/16 at 14.30 AEST, and ends on Thursday 14/04/16 at 9.00 AEST. All entries must be received within this competition period, and no later than 9.00 AEST Thursday 14/04/16.
2. The “Panel of Judges” will select and announce the winner at the end of the competition.
1. Winner will be selected on Friday 15/04/16 at 12.00 AEST.
2. The location of the decision will be at Haverick Meats PO Box 13, 13-15 Green Street Banksmeadow NSW 2019 Australia
3. Once the winner has been selected by the “Panel of Judges,” they will be notified by e-mail.
1. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
2. Should the prizes remain unclaimed or the winner remains uncontactable due to any misadventure for a period of 2 months from the original date of announcement, the prize will be forfeited. The decision of the ‘Panel of Judges’ is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. All dates refer to the 2016 calendar year.
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
4. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
5. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
6. Prizes, including any unused portions, are non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise indicated. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
7. The Promoter collects entrants personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition.
8. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use all information provided (including submissions) or disclose it to other organisations that may use it in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
9. The ‘Panel of Judges’ is chosen employees of the Promoter. The Promoter is: Haverick Meats PO Box 13, 13-15 Green Street Banksmeadow NSW 2019 Australia ABN: 30 000 945 148
© Copyright with the competition's organizers