Win a Mongolian lamb cushion
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period visit the website follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page and fully complete and submit the online entry form and answer in 25 words or less: Why you need a Mongolian Lamb Cushion in your home and submit the fully completed entry form.
Review"Win a Mongolian lamb cushion" is a competition by Nine Network and has a prize pool of $1,950 for 5 prizes. The prize pool is ok but a bit higher would make this a bit more exciting. Free participation in this competition. Their softness and warmth offer pure comfort. We have not seen many promos by them.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by Nine Network and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a $10,000 Sheridan home makeover voucher (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
You may also be interested in this:
- Do you fancy one of those enormous fridges that become the centerpiece of your kitchen if not the whole house? You can win one of these french door monster fridges in competitions every month. Our favourite ones are Miele fridges for their design and quality as well as SMEG retro fridges which just.. - read more
- Boats are not that common as giveaways as you can imagine but we do find them every now and then. Most of the time it is smaller motorboats. These prizes usually come with some extra gear like a good outboarder and a trailer so that you can actually make use of your new watercraft. We also list.. - read more
- I confess that I have never had a professional food processor.
Thought I didn't really need it, until I saw this one. If we can believe the description it slices, mixes, chops, shreds and even.. - read more
- The other day I explained how making rhyme and especially a funny rhyme can help you win the contest.
I stumbled of this Limerick which may give you some inspiration:
There was an old.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Mongolian lamb cushion "
according to the competition's organizers.Promotion: The Block - west elm promotion Promoter: Nine Network Australia Pty Ltd ABN 88 008 685 407, 24 Artarmon Road, Willoughby, NSW 2068, Australia. Ph: (02) 9906 9999 Promotional Period: Start date: 11/09/17 at 09:00 am AEST End date: 02/10/17 at 09:00 am AEST Eligible Entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter. How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period: a) visit https://www.facebook.com/TheBlock follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details input the requested personal details (full name, street address, suburb, state postcode, email address and phone number) on the entry form; b) answer in 25 words or less, “Tell us in 25 words or fewer why you need a Mongolian Lamb Cushion in your home’; and c) submit the fully completed entry form. Entries Permitted: Only one (1) eligible entry per person will be accepted. The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry. Prize Description Each winner will receive 1 x 41cm square Mongolian Lamb Cushion Cover and 1 x 41cm square cushion insert (colour to be determined by the Promoter) Number of this prize Value Winning Method 5 $1,950.00 Judging on 02/10/2017 at 09:30am AEST Prize Conditions: No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted by via email or phone within two (2) business days of the judging. Unclaimed Prizes: In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the entry judged the next best entry, conduct a further judging to award the prize, or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers