Experience a Hunter Valley 2 Night Midweek Stay for Four, in a Luxurious 2-Bedroom Unit Plus Bottle of Local Wine at The Longhouse, Pokolbin. The winner will receive a travel prize with a value of $1,000 (see terms and conditions for details). The Longhouse, Pokolbin, and TripAdvisor are not related to the promoter of this competition and are not a party to this promotion.
Review"Win a luxurious Hunter Valley escape for 4" is a competition by HolidayClub Australia and has a prize pool of $1,000 for 1 prize. The prize pool is ok but a bit higher would make this a bit more exciting. I does not cost anything to participate. A beautiful location within Hunter Valley, right in the vineyards. We have reviewed competitions by this brand quite a few times before. Note: We disclose that this is a sponsored listing on AussieContests.
Our rating: 4 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by HolidayClub Australia and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a $500 Jetstar voucher (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
- Win a $1,000 gift card for BIG4 Holiday Parks (Holidays)
- Win a stay at Wanaka Haven in New Zealand's Southern Lakes district (Holidays)
You may also be interested in this:
- Seven competitions to win holidays and exciting activities. Win trips with 7QLD to Kimberley, New Zealand, Ayer Rock and much more. Competitions from Prime7.com.au, Gwn7.com.au and 7qldprizepool.com.au. Attend the Australian open or.. - read more
- Free trips and holidays are very popular prizes in Australian competitions and you see them offered by a lot of organizers of free online competitions. Check this page for a selection of really cool free trips to be won. Under our prize category
- With so many choices for European summer holidays it is not easy to set priorities right when you join competitions. Here is our most favourite list of European beaches. Some may come as a surprise.. - read more
- Win an amazing holiday in Ireland for two. Tourism Ireland has got a great competition right now that I just have to tell you about. The prizes, a trip to Ireland, is very nice of course, and to.. - read more