Win a Trip to London and the United Kingdom
To enter the competition, all entrant must go to the link and follow the instruction.
Review"Win a Trip to London and the United Kingdom" is a competition by competitions.com.au and has a prize pool of $9,000 for 1 prize. The prize pool is quite high. Entry is entirely for free. The capital of England and the United Kingdom, is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. At its centre stand the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic ‘Big Ben’ clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. We have not seen many promos by them.
Our rating: 3.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
You may also be interested in this:
- Get your free holiday trip to Margaret River on AussieContests, the perfect bucket list destination for food and wine with hundreds of world class wineries and restaurants. Margaret River vacation giveaway best part is that this is one of the few Australian wine regions that meets the ocean. That.. - read more
- Las Vegas holiday competitions are often run with movie launches like the Hangover and others that play in the world's gambling campital. The Herald Sun, Channel Seven, Channel Ten, Who Magazine and Hoyts may have Las Vegas competitions. Win a trip to Las Vegas and enter the glitzy world of huge.. - read more
- With so many choices for European summer holidays it is not easy to set priorities right when you join competitions. Here is our most favourite list of European beaches. Some may come as a surprise.. - read more
- This comp should be pretty quick and easy to take part in if you are good with words or less competitions. Describe your dream Kogan Cruise. Well, when you read what this cruise is about and.. - read more
- Tips on how to win words or less competitions to increase your chances or winning. Words or less competitions are very common in Australia and often the odds are better than in other contests because.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Trip to London and the United Kingdom "
according to the competition's organizers.The Prize must be taken and travel completed by 29 February 2020 and is subject to hotel and flight availability. The winner may incur additional fees and surcharges if travel is booked during high season (these dates being 7 June 2019-15 September 2019 and 10 December 2019-31 January 2020) or blackout periods such as public holidays, school holidays and other peak times. Flights are available on regular scheduled services for the airline that travels on the chosen route. Flight itinerary may need to be amended by the airline having regard to airline disruptions or other unforeseen events. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for such disruptions.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers