Win a Starlink Starter Pack
To enter the competition, entrants must go to the link and In 25 words or less, tell them who you think is the ultimate villain and why?.
Review"Win a Starlink Starter Pack" is a competition by KZone and has a prize pool of $1,100 for 10 prizes. The overall prize value is just average. Entry is entirely for free. Battle for Atlas is an open world, action adventure game where players assemble a custom starship mounted to your game controller and launch into an interplanetary adventure.
Our rating: 2.5 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by KZone and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a Grit Elite Scooter (For Kids)
You may also be interested in this:
- Baby competitions to win stuff for your baby and enter your little one in who is the cutest baby contests! There is always contests for finding the cutest, most adorable or funniest baby or toddler in Australia. For example the Cover Cutie Baby search by Practical Parentingor similar contests by.. - read more
- LEGO bricks are great giveaways in competitions for kids. We find many Australian LEGO competitions run by LEGO, LEGO online shops and many websites around kids, families and parenthood such as essentialkids.com.au, brickfiction.com, www.legoclub.com.au,.. - read more
- Competitions for children have become very popular recently so I have decided to set up a dedicated category just for stuff to win for kids. Here you can find toys, children activities or even family.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Starlink Starter Pack"
according to the competition's organizers.All entrants must submit ONLY their own original answers, designs and works. Any such answers, designs or works cannot be previously published in any forum worldwide. All entries become the property of the Promoter and cannot be returned. Entries that are found to have been derived from the designs of a third party will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, that prize must be returned to the Promoter. The winner may be required to sign a statutory declaration regarding the originality of the entry. Without limiting the generality, the Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached this term.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers