Win a Sunbeam Zumbo StickMaster hand mixers
To enter the competition, entrant must go to the link, sign up and follow the instructions.
ReviewWin a Sunbeam Zumbo StickMaster hand mixers is a competition by BIlly Guyats and has a prize pool of $358 for 2 prizes. This competition has a very low prize pool. Free entry is best. Established again in 2010 as an online store only BillyGuyatts carries on its tradition of offering tops brands and the cheapest price with excellent customer service. Owned by brothers George and Mark Caval who have over 50 years retail experience between BillyGuyatts is now delivering to not only Victoria but anywhere in Australia. We have not seen many competitions by them.
Our rating 2 of 5.0 ©AussieContests, 2019-01-09
Tips for joining a Random draw CompetitionCheck out the overview of contest types to learn more on how to enter and find similar contests. Lucky draw or random draw competitions where the winning is based entirely on chance. The winner is determined in a raffle draw where all entries have the same chance. This is the most common form of Australian competitions. One big advantage is that entry is very simple. You just sign up with your contact details and your in the draw to win the prize. Sometimes you have the possibility of several entries which you can do to increase your chances. Or you get the rest of your family to sign up as well to increase your chances to win even more. Because participation is so easy you should sign up to many of them and indeed some compers have a routine to sign up with half a dozen random draw raffle competitions every day. In Australia random draw competitions are actually tightly regulated by the law at state or territory level. Legally these competitions are called trade promotion lottery. These law protects us as consumers as they are made to ensure the terms are not misleading and the prizes are really given out as stated. Also the authorities looking after these licences follow up if there are serious complaints about an errant organizer of such a competition. Given that you may win really high value prizes like $10,000 or even $100,000 cash, a $20,000 holiday or cars worth above $50,000 this really makes a lot of sense. To read more you can read our blog on rules for Australia trade promotion lotteries.
More to win from BIlly GuyatsThis competition is organized by BIlly Guyats and you can check out their latest competitions here:
You may also be interested in this:
- If you think bigger is better Apple is doing it for your finally. The iPhone 6 is closing the ranks with the Apple alternatives finally. The new iPhone 6 will definitely trigger a lot of competitions and despite the success of other brands Apple giveaways are still very strong.
The iPhone 6.. - read more
- The fifht generation iPad, the iPad Air, has finally become available. Some refer to it as iPad 5 but Apple calls it iPad Air in reference to the thin Macbook Air laptop and that name will probably stick. The very thin thickness of the iPad Air is certainly its most striking feature. It does not.. - read more
- Kathy is the lucky winner this time to get a brand new iPhone, congratulations! The latest iPhone 7 of course - only the best for our winner! It has got some exciting new features like an even more.. - read more
- We found a really cool giveaway in a competition by Miss Mel. If you are old enough or have been to Germany or Brazil where they were around a bit longer you may remember the classic Volkswagen Van.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Sunbeam Zumbo StickMaster hand mixers "
according to the competition's organizers. Competition starts 12:00 PM AEDST 04/01/2019 and finishes 11:59 PM AEDST 31/01/2019.
© Copyright with BIlly Guyats