Win a copies of Mary Queen of Scots
To enter, individuals must, during the competition period, visit www.mindfood.com follow the prompts on the competition entry page, input the requested details including the answer in 50 words or less to the following question "Which is your favourite historical movie and why?" and submit the fully completed entry form.
ReviewWin a copies of Mary Queen of Scots is a competition by MiNDFOOD and has a prize pool of $250 for 10 prizes. A higher value prize would be something we wish for next time. Entry is entirely for free. Two powerful Queens battle for one throne in the riveting and extraordinary drama based on a true story, Mary Queen of Scots, arriving on, BLU-RAY, DVD and DIGITAL on 1 May, 2019, from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. We have reviewed competitions by this brand quite a few times before.
Our rating 3 of 5.0 ©AussieContests, 2019-04-30
This competition is organized by MiNDFOOD and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a Cedar and Stone Prize Pack (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
- Win a Family Entry To The Color Run Hero Tour Melbourne (Activities)
You may also be interested in this:
- Are you a Belieber? Join contests to get close with Justin Bieber backstage, grab free Justin Biber concert passes or win Justin Bieber.. - read more
- Rod Stewart, one of the best selling artists of all time, having sold over 100 million records worldwide, still features in many Australian competitions. Win Rod Stewart's latest album and autobiography. There is also competitions to win Rod Stewart Best-of CDs and books both by himself and others.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a copies of Mary Queen of Scots "
according to the competition's organizers.Winners will be notified by email. The Promoter’s decisions final and no correspondence will be entered into.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers