Win a HOTEL MUMBAI on DVD
To enter, individuals must, during the competition period, visit www.mindfood.com follow the prompts on the competition entry page, input the requested details including the answer in 25 words or less to the following question “Which movie based on a true story/real life events is your favourite and why?” and submit the fully completed entry form.
ReviewWin a HOTEL MUMBAI on DVD is a competition by MiNDFOOD and has a prize pool of $250 for 10 prizes. The prize pool is on the low side. Free participation in this competition. HOTEL MUMBAI is a thrilling and emotional film based on real-life accounts of the 2008 terrorist attacks on the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel. Starring Dev Patel and Armie Hammer, the film is an account of endurance, resilience and selfless courage in the face of adversity. We have 10 DVD's to give away, vlaued at $25 each. We have rated quite a number of competitions by this brand in the past.
Our rating 3 of 5.0 ©AussieContests, 2019-05-01
This competition is organized by MiNDFOOD and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a Cedar and Stone Prize Pack (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
- Win a Family Entry To The Color Run Hero Tour Melbourne (Activities)
You may also be interested in this:
- Tickets are very popular prizes and often given out by the organizers of concerts and performances to promote their events. We also find such contests by radio stations. Get free tickets for great.. - read more
- Win the latest Hollymood movies, European films, your favourite TV sitcom or series or even Bollywood movies on DVD or.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a HOTEL MUMBAI on DVD "
according to the competition's organizers.Winners will be notified by email. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers