Win a Food & Wine Getaway
To enter the competition, all entrants must sign in/ signup to their newsletter.
ReviewWin a Food & Wine Getaway is a competition by 10 Play and has a prize pool of $8,320.00 for 1 prize. No complaints about the prize pool but more is always better. As expected participation is free of charge. indulge your inner foodie in the spectacular Barossa Valley and enjoy all jacob's creek has to offer. Agter a night in adelaide, you and three friends will be transferred to the banks of jacob's creek. We have not seen many such competitions by them.
Our rating 3.5 of 5.0 ©AussieContests, 2019-08-22
Tips for joining a Words or less CompetitionCheck out the overview of contest types to learn more on how to enter and find similar contests. Competitions where your entry needs to be motivated with a short text, often 25 words or less or 100 words or less in length. The winner of the competition is determined by a jury which is reviewing all words-or-less entries and deciding on the best or most original contribution. Words or less competitions are considered games of skill where your win is not based on chance but on the skill that you demonstrate. Often words or less competitions give you somewhat higher odds than other competitions such as straight lucky draws. In some ways these words or less competitions are quite similar to general creative competitions but you need to be concise which is a challenge for some. Having said that there are also words or less comps where the word limit is one thousand which makes that a different contest all together. Most WOL are 25 words though. For more on the concept of WOL competitions and how to win them see our blogs words or less competitions in Australia and How to win Words-Or-Less Comps . Try to be creative or funny in your answer. Also if possible mention the product or brand so you have a higher chance of your answer being selected by the jury. And absolutely make sure to stick to the word limit. If it says "25 words or less" they will disqualify you if you do 26 words or more. Some people enter quickly lots and lots of words or less competitions to increase their chances of winning. In principle, this is a good approach. Usually words or less challenges have less participants because some people just cannot overcome the fear of blank paper. It is also true that for quite a few words or less competitions you can assume that the winner is almost determined by chance. If they have one thousand WOL entries it is very difficult for a jury to go through all of them. So although not quite right, in many cases the jury will look at some random selection of entries a bit closer and determine the winner from them. Nevertheless, you must put in some effort with your answer to have a chance. Even if the jury does not read all entries they will never award the prize to a contribution that is just lousy. So find a middle way between making good WOL entries and entering lots and lots of them! One thing you can actually do to make your participations easier is to recycle your answers. A good motivation to win a KitchenAid may also work for a competition for a Breville food processor!
You may also be interested in this:
- What about food that is traditionally made on the Easter? People in Australia eat Hot Cross Buns on Good Friday. They are sort of pastry made with dried fruit. A cross is put on top of each bun. Such crosses are made with dough or as mixture of flour and water. New version of these buns have.. - read more
- Win red, white or rose wine. There are many competitions around wine which are often organized by wine yards or tourism agencies promoting a particular wine region or wine retailers who want to get you hooked with that freebie. Whatever it is join competitions here to win Australian wine, New.. - read more
- Jack Daniel's promotion to win an 1930 truck seems to be a dramatically popular competition this month.
I am not quite sure why that is actually. Is it because people want to actually.. - read more
- Trips to California are so common as prizes listed on AussieContests that we thought we need to share some holiday ideas to make the choice easier. Usually, national parks are not the main.. - read more
- This comp should be pretty quick and easy to take part in if you are good with words or less competitions. Describe your dream Kogan Cruise. Well, when you read what this cruise is about and.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Food & Wine Getaway "
according to the competition's organizers. One lucky winner will notified by email. Entries closes 31 August, 2019.
© Copyright with 10 Play