Win one of five copies of The Day the Lies Began
To enter, simply answer the questions given and fill your data.
Review"Win one of five copies of The Day the Lies Began" is a competition by Good Reading Magazine and has a prize pool of $150 for 5 prizes. The prize pool is on the low side. As expected participation is free of charge. ‘It seemed simple at first – folding one lie over the next. She had become expert at feathering over the cracks to ensure her life appeared the same. But inside, it didn't feel fixed.’ It happened the day of the Moon Festival. It could have been left behind, they all could have moved on with their lives. But secrets have a habit of rising to the surface, especially in small towns. Two couples, four ironclad friendships, the perfect coastal holiday town. With salt-stung houses perched like lifeguards overlooking the shore, Lago Point is the scene of postcards, not crime scenes. Wife and mother Abbi, town cop Blake, schoolteacher Hannah and local doctor Will are caught in their own tangled webs of deceit. When the truth washes in to their beachside community, so do the judgements: victim, or vigilante, who will forgive, who will betray? Not all relationships survive. Nor do all residents. We have reviewed competitions by this brand quite a few times before.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by Good Reading Magazine and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win One Of Six Copies Of The Weekend By Charlotte Wood, Valued At $29.99 Each (Books & Magazines)
- Win 1 Of 5 Copies Of The Sea And Us (Books & Magazines)
- Win 1 of 5 Copies Of Maybe The Horse Will Talk (Books & Magazines)
You may also be interested in this:
- Today I have something exciting to share. A special guest feature by Jon McKnight, co-comper and author of A Prize to Die For. I hope you like this introduction to Jon's new book and will enjoy.. - read more
- Last week was the big day for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Did you camp outside an Apple store to be first in the queue and be able to buy one before everybody else? Well, thought so, neither did I..... - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win one of five copies of The Day the Lies Began "
according to the competition's organizers.1). Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand from 1 September 2019 to 30 September 2019. 2). Employees and the immediate families of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. 3). The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 4). The first correct entries drawn from the competition on 3 October 2019 will win a copy of the book. 5. The promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail. 6. The winners of the prizes will be notified by email in October 2019.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers