Win 1 Of 5 Copies Of The Sea And Us
To enter, tell us who rents a room above a fish and chip shop.
Review"Win 1 Of 5 Copies Of The Sea And Us" is a competition by Good Reading Magazine and has a prize pool of $150 for 5 prizes. The prize pool is low. I does not cost anything to participate. Win one of five copies of The Sea and Us by Catherine de Saint Phalle, valued at $29.99 each. From the Stella shortlisted author of Poum and Alexandre, this is a heartwarming novel about longing, absence and the people we unexpectedly come to love. After many years spent living in Seoul, a young man called Harold drifts back to Australia and rents a room above a fish and chip shop called The Sea & Us. Who he meets and what he experiences there propels him to question his own yearnings and failings, and to fight for meaning and a sense of place that can only be reached by facing what is lost. By turns, electric, tender, and hopeful, The Sea & Us is a gem of literary imagination. Catherine de Saint Phalle brilliantly captures disparate characters and their common human desire for community and connection. Long after the last page closes, ‘we can hear the bell tinkle. Someone wants some fish and chips.’ Quite well known company that we have reviewed before.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by Good Reading Magazine and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win One Of Six Copies Of The Weekend By Charlotte Wood, Valued At $29.99 Each (Books & Magazines)
- Win 1 of 5 Copies Of Maybe The Horse Will Talk (Books & Magazines)
- Win one of five copies of The Day the Lies Began (Books & Magazines)
You may also be interested in this:
- Today I have something exciting to share. A special guest feature by Jon McKnight, co-comper and author of A Prize to Die For. I hope you like this introduction to Jon's new book and will enjoy.. - read more
- Do you like Words-or-less competitions but have troubles finding them among the many competitons that are out there? In that case don't look further because we have them all summed up for you... - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win 1 Of 5 Copies Of The Sea And Us "
according to the competition's organizers.Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand from 1 October 2019 to 31 October 2019. 2. Employees and the immediate families of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. 3. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 4. The first correct entries drawn from the competition on 3 November 2019 will win a copy of the book. 5. The promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail. 6. The winners of the prizes will be notified by email in November 2019.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers