Win 1 of 5 Copies Of Maybe The Horse Will Talk
To enter, tell us the name of the mega-firm Stephen works at.
Review"Win 1 of 5 Copies Of Maybe The Horse Will Talk" is a competition by Good Reading Magazine and has a prize pool of $165 for 5 prizes. The value of the prize is too low to excite us. Free entry is best. Win one of five copies of Maybe the Horse Will Talk by Elliot Perlman, valued at $32.99 each. Stephen Maserov has problems. A onetime teacher, married to fellow teacher Eleanor, he has retrained and is now a second-year lawyer working at mega-firm Freely Savage Carter Blanche. Despite toiling around the clock to make budget, he’s in imminent danger of being downsized. And to make things worse, Eleanor, sick of single-parenting their two young children thanks to Stephen’s relentless work schedule, has asked him to move out. To keep the job he hates, pay the mortgage and salvage his marriage, he will have to do something strikingly daring, something he never thought himself capable of. But if he’s not careful, it might be the last job he ever has… Warm, dramatic, and at times laugh-out-loud funny, with the narrative pull of a thriller, Maybe the Horse Will Talk is a love story, a reflection on contemporary marriage, and on friendship. It is also an unflinching examination of s We have reviewed competitions by this brand quite a few times before.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by Good Reading Magazine and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win One Of Six Copies Of The Weekend By Charlotte Wood, Valued At $29.99 Each (Books & Magazines)
- Win 1 Of 5 Copies Of The Sea And Us (Books & Magazines)
- Win one of five copies of The Day the Lies Began (Books & Magazines)
You may also be interested in this:
- Today I have something exciting to share. A special guest feature by Jon McKnight, co-comper and author of A Prize to Die For. I hope you like this introduction to Jon's new book and will enjoy.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win 1 of 5 Copies Of Maybe The Horse Will Talk "
according to the competition's organizers.Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand from 1 October 2019 to 31 October 2019. 2. Employees and the immediate families of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. 3. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 4. The first correct entries drawn from the competition on 3 November 2019 will win a copy of the book. 5. The promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail. 6. The winners of the prizes will be notified by email in November 2019.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers