Win Return Flights to Bali for 2
Sign up to Oz Flight Club today and be in with a chance of winning a return flight to Bali, for you and a friend! Two lucky winners will be selected by 30th November. Good luck!
ReviewWin Return Flights to Bali for 2 is a competition by OZ Flight Club and has a prize pool of $700 for 2 prizes. They could have been more generous with the prize. Participation is free. I signed up the other week and just saw this posted on their twitter. I think they are quite new They also have sent some pretty good flight deals recently, yesterday was a return flight to the Philippines for $250. You get more entries if you share the post, haven't seen it advertised on facebook yet if your not a twitter.
Our rating 2 of 5.0 ©AussieContests, 2019-10-20
Tips for joining a Random draw CompetitionCheck out the overview of contest types to learn more on how to enter and find similar contests. Lucky draw or random draw competitions where the winning is based entirely on chance. The winner is determined in a raffle draw where all entries have the same chance. This is the most common form of Australian competitions. One big advantage is that entry is very simple. You just sign up with your contact details and your in the draw to win the prize. Sometimes you have the possibility of several entries which you can do to increase your chances. Or you get the rest of your family to sign up as well to increase your chances to win even more. Because participation is so easy you should sign up to many of them and indeed some compers have a routine to sign up with half a dozen random draw raffle competitions every day. In Australia random draw competitions are actually tightly regulated by the law at state or territory level. Legally these competitions are called trade promotion lottery. These law protects us as consumers as they are made to ensure the terms are not misleading and the prizes are really given out as stated. Also the authorities looking after these licences follow up if there are serious complaints about an errant organizer of such a competition. Given that you may win really high value prizes like $10,000 or even $100,000 cash, a $20,000 holiday or cars worth above $50,000 this really makes a lot of sense. To read more you can read our blog on rules for Australia trade promotion lotteries.
You may also be interested in this:
- Visit exciting Auckland and explore the special charms of the capital Wellington. New Zeleand has something for everybody. The main attraction is of course nature and whether you visit the North or South island you can be sure to find adventure in the mountains, on the beach or out on the sea where.. - read more
- Grab a free holiday to Fiji with these free online competitions. Fiji is an awesome holiday destination. Join these contests and fly off to your dream holiday in Fiji. Win a trip to the heart of the South Pacific with its 333 tropical islands which are home to happiness. Enjoy Fiji's white sand.. - read more
- Win an amazing holiday in Ireland for two. Tourism Ireland has got a great competition right now that I just have to tell you about. The prizes, a trip to Ireland, is very nice of course, and to.. - read more
- Trips to California are so common as prizes listed on AussieContests that we thought we need to share some holiday ideas to make the choice easier. Usually, national parks are not the main.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win Return Flights to Bali for 2 "
according to the competition's organizers. 1). The promoter is: OzFlightClub.com.au 2). The competition is open to residents of Australia/ New Zealand aged 16 years or over except employees of Oz Flight 3). Club and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. 4). There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. 5). By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. 6). Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via signing up to become a member, 100% free. Additional entries will be awarded for both liking and sharing the Facebook/ Twitter post. 7). Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. 8). Closing date for entry will be 10th November . After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
© Copyright with OZ Flight Club