Win 'Bake Australia Great' Cookbooks
Enter your details below for a chance to win a copy of Bake Australia Great
Review"Win 'Bake Australia Great' Cookbooks" is a competition by SBS and has a prize pool of $400 for 10 prizes. The prize pool is not great. Free participation in this competition. Thanks to her teaching past, Sabbath is also great on the easy-to-follow instructions. The cookbook is separated into three chapters that progress in difficulty. Start with Chapter One, Easy as and progress through to Chapter Three, Advance Australia Fare. Along the way you'll learn Sabbath's tips, techniques and sweet secrets to ensure you'll graduate with flying colours. We have rated quite a number of competitions by this brand in the past.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © AussieContests,
This competition is organized by SBS and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win Ainsley Harriott Market Shopping Totes (Clothes)
- Win a Grazing Down the Lachlan foodie adventure weekend (Activities)
- Win a Trip to Hollywood for 2 (Activities)
You may also be interested in this:
- Today I have something exciting to share. A special guest feature by Jon McKnight, co-comper and author of A Prize to Die For. I hope you like this introduction to Jon's new book and will enjoy.. - read more
- Lucky draws or raffles in which participants in a competition win by chance are regulated by law. Legally such lucky draw competitions are called Trade Promotions Lotteries in Australia. The lucky.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win 'Bake Australia Great' Cookbooks "
according to the competition's organizers.1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time, in accordance with state regulations. Participants should check the SBS website http://www.sbs.com.au/aboutus/corporate/view/id/114/h/Terms-and-Conditions for the current version. 2. Except where advertised differently, entry is only open to all residents of Australia. Special Broadcasting Services Corporation’s (“SBS”) employees, associated companies and agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible. 3. To enter, participants must follow the directions on sbs.com.au/food, fill-in their details including, but not limited to, name, email and address; and agree to be automatically signed up to the SBS Food newsletter. 4. The competition period starts on Wednesday, 16 October 2019 at 10:00am (AEDT) and ends on Sunday, 17 November at 11”59pm (AEDT)(the Promotional Period). Entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period. 5. All valid entries submitted during the specified Promotional Period, will be entered into the prize draw to win the nominated prizes.
© Copyright with the competition's organizers